Holy Crap! Baer.... bastage!

I have been devastated a few times and FEMA did not hlep out at all. But I got over it and trudged onwards/

For Christ sakes, I'm not beating you up. That's you and usc, not me, try and keep us straight ok? I am the cute one, Tiana is the sexy one, and usc is the funny one. Well, I am funny too.

Darla, It is obvuous those righties have trouble telling men from women....
the latest Idaho senator tale is that he thought he was in the ladies room and was signalling to borrow a Tampon.

Yes you are....and so is Lady T....

For Christ sakes, I'm not beating you up. That's you and usc, not me, try and keep us straight ok? I am the cute one, Tiana is the sexy one, and usc is the funny one. Well, I am funny too.

Forgive this oldie fart...'Happy Days' was so simple and all..I must ask 'Fonzie' what it is I should do to whatever it is I need to do to win your heart...never mind must be the root beer speaking...Ice Cream parlors are so out dated...my bad...please I will accept all the help ya have to offer..or not..depending on my mood...:cof1:

Ahahahaha, isn't everyone always "hot" on an anonymous forum?

I always tell my girls, I may not be the best looking woman in the room when I walk in, but by the time I leave, everyone will think I am!

Darla, It is obvuous those righties have trouble telling men from women....
the latest Idaho senator tale is that he thought he was in the ladies room and was signalling to borrow a Tampon.

Oh, my gosh, that's it! I thought he was asking for paper, but Bud says guys don't do that...Elaine did on Seinfeld, damn funny, too!

LOL...............

Ahahahaha, isn't everyone always "hot" on an anonymous forum?

I always tell my girls, I may not be the best looking woman in the room when I walk in, but by the time I leave, everyone will think I am!

Now I know you...'Mustang Sally'..or something like that...:clink:

Back