Home Prices: Steepest Drop in 20 Years

Well, I gave you a real ass kicking on the Missisippi thread Cawacko, are you trying to pretend you didn't see it to save face? Don't feel badly, I have been kicking asses all over this board today! It's almost as if I was an RJS level poster!

I felt no such ass kicking. My lack of response was due to not wanting to FACE you.

I felt no such ass kicking. My lack of response was due to not wanting to FACE you.

Yeah yeah, sure. You just didn't want to call attention to you getting your ass kicked by a girl. Don't worry you should see what I've done to SF today on other threads. Honestly, I don't know how he's still showing his face here.

Well, I gave you a real ass kicking on the Missisippi thread Cawacko, are you trying to pretend you didn't see it to save face? Don't feel badly, I have been kicking asses all over this board today! It's almost as if I was an RJS level poster!

RJS is a total tool. Hasn't even had the guts to come on here today to face me. His mensa skills are diminishing... probably from talking to donnie too much.

Yeah yeah, sure. You just didn't want to call attention to you getting your ass kicked by a girl. Don't worry you should see what I've done to SF today on other threads. Honestly, I don't know how he's still showing his face here.

That is likely due to the fact that you have yet to realize that you are delusional today. But no worries... we expect women to act deranged... at least once every 30 days or so. :tongout:

That is likely due to the fact that you have yet to realize that you are delusional today. But no worries... we expect women to act deranged... at least once every 30 days or so. :tongout:

LOL No, I am not pmsing today. But once I actually did go off on here, partially due to that, and then I did PM Damo and tell him sorry, I was totally pms'ing. Which kind of makes you think, what kind of Pm's does poor Damo get every day?

I'm calling you out to the flag pole at high Noon. We'll see who's really kicking ass... you bring your computer and I'll bring mine.

LOL No, I am not pmsing today. But once I actually did go off on here, partially due to that, and then I did PM Damo and tell him sorry, I was totally pms'ing. Which kind of makes you think, what kind of Pm's does poor Damo get every day?

forget about PMS pm's.

If Damo, can deal with Donnie, I think dealing with someone PMS'ing, would be a cakewalk. Donnie is like uber-PMS

http://www2.standardandpoors.com/spf/pdf/index/CSHomePrice_History_082857.xls

Wow... if interested take a look at the data since they began tracking in 1987. From Feb 1994 it went from 75.63 and ran up to a peak of 226.29 in June of 2006. Now sits around 217.07. So while the number of defaults should increase next year as ARMs reset, the downturn in home values should not be long term (if housing prices stick to long term averages).

Bottom line, next year and into 2009 you will find a prime market to be a buyer. Sellers hold out until after 09 if you can.

http://www2.standardandpoors.com/spf/pdf/index/CSHomePrice_History_082857.xls

Wow... if interested take a look at the data since they began tracking in 1987. From Feb 1994 it went from 75.63 and ran up to a peak of 226.29 in June of 2006. Now sits around 217.07. So while the number of defaults should increase next year as ARMs reset, the downturn in home values should not be long term (if housing prices stick to long term averages).

Bottom line, next year and into 2009 you will find a prime market to be a buyer. Sellers hold out until after 09 if you can.

That makes sense assuming everything else holds up pretty well.

Back