Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Are gay-hating righties gay themselves?

Why are political and religious figures who campaign against gay rights so often implicated in sexual encounters with same-sex partners?

Ted Haggard, an evangelical leader who preached that homosexuality was a sin, resigned after a scandal involving a former male prostitute.

Larry Craig, a United States senator who opposed including sexual orientation in hate-crime legislation, was arrested on suspicion of lewd conduct in a men’s bathroom.

Glenn Murphy Jr., a leader of the Young Republican National Convention and an opponent of same-sex marriage, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge after being accused of sexually assaulting another man.

Researchers provide empirical evidence that homophobia can result, at least in part, from the suppression of same-sex desire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

Why are political and religious figures who campaign against gay rights so often implicated in sexual encounters with same-sex partners?
Nope. We just don't put up with things like the gay agenda. Not in a Christian nation like the US.

Last edited:
The short answer is yes they are. But they are so in denial and repressed they are not likely to admit it.

They will say that the New York Times is not credible without ever considering the article at all. Watch what happens.

It would be queer if they actually considered the scientifc evidence before denying it's validity.

Granube, DY Alias and Webway should just come out of the closet, admit that they are repulsed by their own desires, and get on with their lives.

That's what I'm talking about. You need to get in touch with yourself more, grannie.
I have, Gutterman, and I'm perfectly happy with my wife. Perhaps you should get in touch with your spiritual side. I can help you there, if you like. who knows? you may find that the sewer isn't for you after all.

I have, Gutterman, and I'm perfectly happy with my wife. Perhaps you should get in touch with your spiritual side. I can help you there, if you like. who knows? you may find that the sewer isn't for you after all.

You're the one suffering all the repression. Seek professional help. Those spirits lie to you.

Ted Haggard, an evangelical leader who preached that homosexuality was a sin, resigned after a scandal involving a former male prostitute.

Larry Craig, a United States senator who opposed including sexual orientation in hate-crime legislation, was arrested on suspicion of lewd conduct in a men’s bathroom.

Glenn Murphy Jr., a leader of the Young Republican National Convention and an opponent of same-sex marriage, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge after being accused of sexually assaulting another man.

Researchers provide empirical evidence that homophobia can result, at least in part, from the suppression of same-sex desire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

These people are major idiots. That is just a bullshit tactic the fags use to prevent people from criticizing gays. Oh if your a gay basher, well that just means your trying to hide your own gayness! LOL Ya and all you KKK neo-nazi racists are all trying to hide the fact that deep down in side they want to be black. ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
These people are major idiots. That is just a bullshit tactic the fags use to prevent people from criticizing gays. Oh if your a gay basher, well that just means your trying to hide your own gayness! LOL Ya and all you KKK neo-nazi racists are all trying to hide the fact that deep down in side they want to black. ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not true. Few humans are 100% straight. Sexuality is very complex and there's no doubt that plenty of homophobes are repressing desires, or even fleeting fantasies they have had that they just don't know how to handle. It's anecdotal but for me the only men I ever knew who hated gays were not at all comfortable in anything other than very strict gender roles, and were very over-concerned about their manhood and how it is perceived. Men I've known who are totally comfortable around gay men are extremely sexually secure. It's something I notice because it's extremely attractive.

That's not true. Few humans are 100% straight. Sexuality is very complex and there's no doubt that plenty of homophobes are repressing desires, or even fleeting fantasies they have had that they just don't know how to handle. It's anecdotal but for me the only men I ever knew who hated gays were not at all comfortable in anything other than very strict gender roles, and were very over-concerned about their manhood and how it is perceived. Men I've known who are totally comfortable around gay men are extremely sexually secure. It's something I notice because it's extremely attractive.

Yawn more bullshit. I'm sure guys and girls square up each other of the same sex and know if they are attractive or not, but that doesn't mean they are sexually attracted. How can you repress desires? You know what makes one truly gay? If he sees a guy and gets a hard on! That's when you know your fucking gay! How many woman have you looked at and said, my oh my pussy is getting wet.lol

I think most homosexuals were molested at a young age by men and became sexually confused. There is no other way to explain a man who is wired to be attracted to women to be attracted to men. I can understand a man acting like a women for whatever reason(the way they were brought up), but not the sexual aspect of the attraction. Men biologically and not attracted to other men.

Yawn more bullshit. I'm sure guys and girls square up each other of the same sex and know if they are attractive or not, but that doesn't mean they are sexually attracted. How can you repress desires? You know what makes one truly gay? If he sees a guy and gets a hard on! That's when you know your fucking gay! How many woman have you looked at and said, my oh my pussy is getting wet.lol

I think most homosexuals were molested at a young age by men and became sexually confused. There is no other way to explain a man who is wired to be attracted to women to be attracted to men. I can understand a man acting like a women for whatever reason(the way they were brought up), but not the sexual aspect of the attraction. Men biologically and not attracted to other men.

What makes you think it's ok to talk to a woman this way? You sound like an animal. Did your father raise you to be an animal to women? Btw your post only proves my point and my long held theory that homophobia goes hand in hand with misogyny.

What makes you think it's ok to talk to a woman this way? You sound like an animal. Did your father raise you to be an animal to women? Btw your post only proves my point and my long held theory that homophobia goes hand in hand with misogyny.

LOL! I'd like to think of it more as the Ugly Truth.lol Sorry if my words offended you, though it seems everyone is pretty blunt on this board. I will refrain from speaking to women on this board in this manner. :)

More bullshit. Homophobia and misogyny are not linked. There are plenty of homophobics that do not hate women. Go ask all the republican evangelicals that just love the hookers.lol

On conclusion, your notion that most people are gay is absurd. Do you get aroused when looking at the opposite sex?

Back