Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I see. And are you unable to attract these thin women without paying them?

If we are talking about me personally? Yes I can though not all men were born attractive, or given the gift of gab. Thus they pay. Some like the no headaches of prostitution but no guy I know hires hookers because they hate women. It is the exact opposite. They think the woman's body is a work of art.

If every man could afford to employ hookers? They all probably would. That is why I know for a FACT 90+(if not all rich men cheat)

Sorry but your notion is not supported by reality. The Biological function of humans is to procreate. Not to be attracted to the same gender. Your notion has no science to stand on. If I did a study, I'd say most of the male population would not be aroused staring at men in their speedos. But women in bikinis? That is another thing. :)

You don't seem to have any grasp of human sexuality other than "Me Man, You Wo-Man. Me Like Fuckee Wo-MEN" so I don't see us getting anywhere with this. If you ever decide to broaden your intellectual horizons, I suggest you do some reading.

If we are talking about me personally? Yes I can though not all men were born attractive, or given the gift of gab. Thus they pay. Some like the no headaches of prostitution but no guy I know hires hookers because they hate women. It is the exact opposite. They think the woman's body is a work of art.

If every man could afford to employ hookers? They all probably would. That is why I know for a FACT 90+(if not all rich men cheat)

In fact, anyone with any social skills whatsoever can get sex. However, there are certain customs that a man must be able to navigate before he can get sex. He must be able to hold a mutual conversation, he must be able to show interest in a woman as a human being not as a sex object, he must be able to laugh and to make others laugh, he will most likely have to date, he will have to be clean...these are all attributes that a certain kind of man does not possess. And it has nothing to do with the "gift of gab". The men who don't possess those attributes are creeps. They're creepy. And women avoid them for good reason.

And why do you think it is that these men are incapable of forming a connection, however fleeting, with a woman who doesn't get paid to entertain them sexually? Are you aware that a minority of men regularly use prostitutes? (I am not speaking here of a male who used one once when he was 19 or something like that) How do you believe the majority of men get sex with women they consider attractive?

Either they are over weight, insecure, homely looking, too busy, ect.. There are many reasons. The reason why only a minority of men use hookers is because only a minority can afford them.lol The majority of men pay for sex to sleep with super attractive women. The true facts are that 10% of the male population, sleeps with 90% of the female population. These are the Alpha Males. These are the ones all the females want. The other 90% struggle to have sex with smoking hot women.

If it wasn't for wealth, most rich men couldn't get laid in a barn full nymphos.

You don't seem to have any grasp of human sexuality other than "Me Man, You Wo-Man. Me Like Fuckee Wo-MEN" so I don't see us getting anywhere with this. If you ever decide to broaden your intellectual horizons, I suggest you do some reading.

Listen. You are talking to the man that wrote the book on love. There are not many who understand this subject more then me. :)

Either they are over weight, insecure, homely looking, too busy, ect.. There are many reasons. The reason why only a minority of men use hookers is because only a minority can afford them.lol The majority of men pay for sex to sleep with super attractive women. The true facts are that 10% of the male population, sleeps with 90% of the female population. These are the Alpha Males. These are the ones all the females want. The other 90% struggle to have sex with smoking hot women.

No, many overweight or non-conventionally attractive men have very active sex lives. BTW, many of these men you speak of are paying for street prostitutes who are not exactly "Smoking hot". Your entire premise is ridiculous just based on that fact.

Your whole Alpha Male thing sounds like a back door into the whole "why are all the hot women banging the bad boys, just because they're good looking" complaint.

Are you a nice guy?

No, many overweight or non-conventionally attractive men have very active sex lives. BTW, many of these men you speak of are paying for street prostitutes who are not exactly "Smoking hot". Your entire premise is ridiculous just based on that fact.

Your whole Alpha Male thing sounds like a back door into the whole "why are all the hot women banging the bad boys, just because they're good looking" complaint.

Are you a nice guy?

Those guys paying for the crack whores are just outright desperate and will get any sex they can.

There are a number of reasons why women bang the "bad boys". I find most women that have been around, first and upmost want a challenge. The 90% that throw themselves at them and drool and beg are pathetic to them. But to the Alpha male that has his pick of women, he doesn't show desperation because he is not. He plays it off like she doesn't even exist. That makes her want him more. Also women swoon for men that the majority want. Whether it's a competition among women or the fact women think that for all the girls to be swooning over this guy, he must have it goin on. There are a number of other reasons that I would rather not discuss and corrupt anyone's mind.lol

Am I a nice guy? lol I'm a bit of both. :) Nice and bad. :)

Are you a nice guy?

I can personally attest to this.

In fact, anyone with any social skills whatsoever can get sex. However, there are certain customs that a man must be able to navigate before he can get sex. He must be able to hold a mutual conversation, he must be able to show interest in a woman as a human being not as a sex object, he must be able to laugh and to make others laugh, he will most likely have to date, he will have to be clean...these are all attributes that a certain kind of man does not possess. And it has nothing to do with the "gift of gab". The men who don't possess those attributes are creeps. They're creepy. And women avoid them for good reason.

Not from hot women they cant and some guys are super shy and thus lack those social skills.

I personally believe that these are the things that would land YOU in bed. Not all women think like you. SOme women dont care if the guy is a pig(talks dirty), some women dont care whether he is dating material.

A very good conversationalist can impress a women. Unless he talks too much. Women like to do most of the talking. And a smart man would know that.lol Though some guys that have the personality of a door knob can still get laid if they are super attractive.

I think the gift of gab is even more important then looks to a degree. If you have two guys in a room an 8/10 and a 10/10? If the 8 knows how to talk, he will get the girl every time.

I think the number one key to getting laid is confidence and knowing what to say and when to say it and what to do and when to do it and look for signals. Not all women are the same. Therefore different tactics must be employed for different kind of women.

Meaning that I've had a rather large number sexual partners despite my, as Darla put it, 'unconventional looks'.

I meant that in the context of what society calls good looking, which is conventional good looks. It's easy to picture what someone might mean when a woman is described as 'conventionally attractive". Maybe it is more difficult with a man, I'm not sure.

Anyway, for men IMO, conventional good looks have little if anything to do with whether he is sexy. I feel they have little to do with how much sex he gets for this reason. Being not-creepy is also a big factor. I'd be really interested if a man we know here would just come out and say "I can't get laid". I can almost guarantee they're giving off a creepy vibe, and that's not terminal if he can face up to it and look to change it. I mean, you know, unless he is giving off a creepy vibe because he's a serial killer or a rapist. Then that would be terminal.

Back