Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
i find it truly bizarre that dune and poet complain that i instigate "problems" on this board. all one has to do is look at dune's and poet's posts to find out who really starts stufffssss and who insults with the rest of them. i insult, but i don't go around whining about other people insulting. i certainly do not insult to the degree that poet and dune do. yet, these two can't stop complaining about my actions.

seriously, aren't you two like over 50 years old? yet you can't stop whining about insults when you two dish it out everyday you post.

why don't you two stop whining and try engaging in more discussions. i try with poet, but every time he gets upset at my POV, i'm back on "ignore" because he can't handle opposing viewpoints.

No, this is at least the 3rd time I have seen you dress down Poet in public. I have NEVER seen you do the same to yurt or anyone else for that matter.
Nice try to deflect though. Half a credit for that, which leaves you at -2.5.
Oh, I wish I could post the condescending private messages he sent me. I have told him to fuck off several times, as I don't "cotton" to junior flips. How he made moderator is a matter of conjecture. Who did he fuck or suck, because he possesses no special insight as how to conduct himself or the management of a forum board.
It's a "good ol' boy" network they have, full of bravado, and Animal House humor. It could be a board of intellectual discourse, save for them.

No, this is at least the 3rd time I have seen you dress down Poet in public. I have NEVER seen you do the same to yurt or anyone else for that matter.
Nice try to deflect though. Half a credit for that, which leaves you at -2.5.

seriously....why is everything about me? if you have a problem with me, PM me instead of making every issue on the board about me and whining constantly about nothing. and you're absolutely wrong. you obviously "missed" his posts to ID, loyal, SM etc...

Oh, I wish I could post the condescending private messages he sent me. I have told him to fuck off several times, as I don't "cotton" to junior flips. How he made moderator is a matter of conjecture. Who did he fuck or suck, because he possesses no special insight as how to conduct himself or the management of a forum board.
It's a "good ol' boy" network they have, full of bravado, and Animal House humor. It could be a board of intellectual discourse, save for them.

Grind is a great mod, and actually I had to screw Damo to get grind the job. But that's another story for another day...

Grind is a great mod, and actually I had to screw Damo to get grind the job. But that's another story for another day...

No, actually, he's "not", at least, by my experience. He plays "favorites". You must be one. Beware.

I am, if I do say so myself. :)

Come on poet, lighten up! Grind is actually very cool you just have to get to know him.

Darla...we fell out, but since I've returned you have treated me with respect, and I have reciprocated. We're cool.
I am not fond of children....I must have been W.C.Fields, in another life. Grind is a child, who was made a mod. And he came at me, all incorrect. I tried to reason.
He dug in his heels. Now, so have I. There will be no "lightening up". Let's move on.

Not much fun when the lie is on the other side huh? They're not even in the same time zone.

What do I know about proxies? I am still being acused of being a sock-puppet, but you have repeatedly backed me, and I appreciate that.
I guess I just bring out the worst in certain types of posters.

If you say they are not the same, I will buy it, for now. Thanks.

What do I know about proxies? I am still being acused of being a sock-puppet, but you have repeatedly backed me, and I appreciate that.
I guess I just bring out the worst in certain types of posters.

If you say they are not the same, I will buy it, for now. Thanks.

They're not. Trust me. I checked EVERYTHING. Email, IP address (he doesn't use a proxy), the website his email connected to. He's legit, even if an asshole.

Back