Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
You don't seem to have any grasp of human sexuality other than "Me Man, You Wo-Man. Me Like Fuckee Wo-MEN" so I don't see us getting anywhere with this. If you ever decide to broaden your intellectual horizons, I suggest you do some reading.

I thought it was spelled, "woah-man" and "wimmin". At least that's the way it appears in my head when I say that. I usually say that just after I listen to some rap music about how pink things are and stuffs, then I throw some prop money around and make it "rain"...

That's the way we Buddhists roll and stuff.

I find they do, and have had many women tell me that guys bore the heck out of them when they talk too much. Especially if they are just waiting for him to bust a move.lol

Anyways. We have gone WAY off topic. The point is not everyone is gay.lol
Precisely. But a whole lot of folks claiming that they are not, in fact, "are". Truth.

This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list.

please stop assuming every time yurt posts it's as if it were directed at you. Yurt wasn't even addressing your comments. Your trollish continual posting of that message only serves to instigate, fosters a negative environment, is completely non-productive, and serves no purpose other than to be annoying. There is literally no reason to keep saying it over and over and over again other than to be a troll spammer looking to instigate a fight. You've put yurt on ignore, you've told us a million times. So now please just try and be a mature reasonable individual and move on.

please stop assuming every time yurt posts it's as if it were directed at you. Yurt wasn't even addressing your comments. Your trollish continual posting of that message only serves to instigate, fosters a negative environment, is completely non-productive, and serves no purpose other than to be annoying. There is literally no reason to keep saying it over and over and over again other than to be a troll spammer looking to instigate a fight. You've put yurt on ignore, you've told us a million times. So now please just try and be a mature reasonable individual and move on.

Nice misinterpretation. Every time he post that he is sending a message, not to you or anyone else, but to yurt.
Would you demand of him his freedom of speech?

Nice misinterpretation. Every time he post that he is sending a message, not to you or anyone else, but to yurt.
Would you demand of him his freedom of speech?

I didn't delete his message, it doesn't break any rules, that doesn't mean any of the things I said weren't true.

1) it's purely instigating
2) it serves no useful purpose
3) it fosters a negative environment
4) it's spammy
5) he's just trying to troll yurt and provoke a reaction

And yurt wasn't even trying to talk to him. So we have to deal with poet sending his useless message every time yurt shows up in a thread. Poet is a 60 year old man, but he acts like a 4 year old.

Uh, unless I'm violating some rule, keep your "over-the-top" comments to yourself. I march to my own drummer, as I always have, whippersnapper. Aren't you like all of 24 or 25 years old? Green as a twig.

Why don't you live up to your alleged role as a moderator, and do some real work around here, instead of attempting to be clever and witty, making inane statements, and telling folks what they should or should not do, according to you.
Yurt, as well as quite a few other forum members, have had "free reign", in this very forum, fostering the "negative environment" you allude to, but choose to do nothing about.
So, don't even go there with me, when you're the one amiss from managing the tone and the decor of the forum. Again, unless it's against rules, STFU.

I didn't delete his message, it doesn't break any rules, that doesn't mean any of the things I said weren't true.

1) it's purely instigating
2) it serves no useful purpose
3) it fosters a negative environment
4) it's spammy
5) he's just trying to troll yurt and provoke a reaction

And yurt wasn't even trying to talk to him. So we have to deal with poet sending his useless message every time yurt shows up in a thread. Poet is a 60 year old man, but he acts like a 4 year old.

How dare you talk about instigating, when almost every post of STY, USF, Yurt, Webbway, Granule are "instigating", and you say nothing.
Yurt and USF start entire threads about me, which serve no other purpose than "instigation" and begging for a fight, and you say nothing.
You're a goddamn mod, who doesn't know the first thing about moderation, or protocol. Fuck you.
And you're another fake and fraud, pretending to extend your friendship, all in an effort to undermine and control. Fuck you again.

And if that's grounds for banning, well get to poppin' bitch. I don't give a fuck.

Uh, unless I'm violating some rule, keep your "over-the-top" comments to yourself. I march to my own drummer, as I always have, whippersnapper. Aren't you like all of 24 or 25 years old? Green as a twig.

Why don't you live up to your alleged role as a moderator, and do some real work around here, instead of attempting to be clever and witty, making inane statements, and telling folks what they should or should not do, according to you.
Yurt, as well as quite a few other forum members, have had "free reign", in this very forum, fostering the "negative environment" you allude to, but choose to do nothing about.
So, don't even go there with me, when you're the one amiss from managing the tone and the decor of the forum. Again, unless it's against rules, STFU.

Really Grind, why don't you ever say anything to yurt, he is the biggest freaking instigator in this region of the galaxy.

my work is to keep your immature, childish antics inline, you crybaby. My role is to foster positive discussion and facilitate that we move on from petty insults and 60 year old men stamping the feet and pouting their lips.

My role is to make sure threads aren't clogged up with your useless babble.

At least when yurt et al come after you, they are bringing a point of discussion to the table. You may not like it, you may disagree with the premise, but that's what this board is about, discussing peoples viewpoints and having debates about them.

As for the things yurt et al have said, they have all been talked to at times, told to tone it down, told to move on, had their threads moved to the war zone, etc. There have been actions in every regard to cull the nasty stuff.

So just stop. If you have a reason, or a point of discussion, then fine. But useless spamming serves no purpose.

Your age is meaningless, because you are a Baby Boomer. That places all of us green twigs a few notches ahead of you in terms of our credibility.

thank you

my work is to keep your immature, childish antics inline, you crybaby. My role is to foster positive discussion and facilitate that we move on from petty insults and 60 year old men stamping the feet and pouting their lips.

My role is to make sure threads aren't clogged up with your useless babble.

At least when yurt et al come after you, they are bringing a point of discussion to the table. You may not like it, you may disagree with the premise, but that's what this board is about, discussing peoples viewpoints and having debates about them.

As for the things yurt et al have said, they have all been talked to at times, told to tone it down, told to move on, had their threads moved to the war zone, etc. There have been actions in every regard to cull the nasty stuff.

So just stop. If you have a reason, or a point of discussion, then fine. But useless spamming serves no purpose.

The trouble is, you do no such thing. Crybaby? You tolerate the childish antics of others, but draw the line at me. My cohorts would say that my 'antics" are neither childish, nor immature....and you have some nerve seeing how you're a twenty-something, hardly having lived, trying to instruct your elder on the finer points of political debate forum ethics.
I've been a member of somebody's political debate forum for the last 10 years. What were you doing ten years ago, but discovering what joys your penis could bring you.
And you lie, bitch. No one "coming after me", is bringing or has brought a ' point of discussion" to the table. It's all been about trying to undermine me, personally...but to that you turn a blind eye. Fine. I expect no better, from a charlatan and a novice. I suggest you follow my advice, and use one of the many rules you selectively acknowledge to rid the board of me. No doubt, my detractors will hold you in high esteem...while the board liberals will cry foul. But think about it.....you'll be immortal.

Back