Homosexuality

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I got two giant tortoises in my back yard. Today they were trying to have sex, although Koko (top), couldn't seem to find the sweet spot on Bob (bottom). Both these reptiles are dudes. Nature or nurture homophobes?

I got a pic of it. Koko was grunting. Bob was just chilin. Ill see if i can get the pic here.

Maybe if these 150 year old animals found Jesus, they'd refrain from oofing.

Note - Bob is ALWAYS on the bottom.

1545675_10152173849424700_117843274_n.jpg

Never a dull moment Maineman. Living with gay animals. Exploding myths. Good times indeed.

I got two giant tortoises in my back yard. Today they were trying to have sex, although Koko (top), couldn't seem to find the sweet spot on Bob (bottom). Both these reptiles are dudes. Nature or nurture homophobes?

I got a pic of it. Koko was grunting. Bob was just chilin. Ill see if i can get the pic here.

They're probably just bored. Why don't you take them out once in a while?

looketem go! cool tortoises. Arent they just randy! :)

-Hey, they remind me of neutered dogs! Cuz natural is getting your dick chopped off and humping oneother!

looketem go! cool tortoises. Arent they just randy! :)

-Hey, they remind me of neutered dogs! Cuz natural is getting your dick chopped off and humping oneother!

They both still have peckers. The johnsons are positively horrifying.

this type of stuff isn't as edgy as it was in 2003 beefmeister. yeah we have some dipshits on jpp but a majority of americans support gay marriage now.

As for turtles, they would probably hump my leg too. Doesn't make them sexually attracted to it or infatuated with it. Pretty sure lower lifeforms don't feel love. That's a higher concept. Animals are dumb as shit.

Back