Honest to god ZOMBIE AMMO!!!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/latest-news/zombie-max-ammunition

[h=2]ust in Case![/h]
Hornady Manufacturing introduces Zombie Max ammunition. Be prepared - supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition, loaded with proven...yes, proven Z-Max bullets ...(have you seen a Zombie?).

Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best.

Zombie Max ammunition is available in:

• 9MM LUGER 115 GR Z-MAX, Item #90262, 25-count box
  • 40 S&W 165 GR Z-MAX, Item #91342, 20-count box
  • 45 AUTO 185 GR Z-MAX, Item #90902, 20-count box
  • 223 REM 55 GR Z-MAX, Item #83271, 20-count box
  • 7.62X39 123 GR Z-MAX, Item #80782, 20-count box
  • 308 WIN 168 GR Z-MAX, Item #80962, 20-count box
  • 12 GA 00 Z-SHOT, Item #86247, 10-count box

Put the dead to rest for good - visit a major sporting goods retailer near you to outfit yourself with Zombie Max ammunition.

But please note, Hornady Zombie Max ammunition is not a toy. It is intended only to be used on zombies, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Zombie Max ammunition.

Again, we repeat, Zombie Max ammunition is for use on zombies only - that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say zombies, we mean zombies.

1302060844152.jpg

Interesting. I usually don't share personal stories here, but this one is too good to pass up. My family had gathered at my Mom's house for Christmas a few years ago, all my nephews and nieces, my sisters and their husbands, etc... One of my nephews is 12, and pretty much obsessed with video games, particularly zombie-shooting games. Somehow the conversation had begun between he and my sister, about the possibility of zombies being a reality someday. She laughed of course, we all did... what was really odd was the reaction from my brother-in-law, who was Special Ops... he wasn't laughing at all. It seems the US Military actually has a secret covert program to deal with zombies, in the event it should happen! ....Believe it or not!!

What is the difference between this and, say, regular bullets?

Technically these are 'regular' bullets. They're a specific loading that is supposedly ideal for zombies. Hornady makes a lot of custom stuff. These have a polymer tip in rifle rounds and probably a relatively mild jacket so has to reliably expand and do so uniformly upon penetration. The pistol ammo is probably JSP for the same reason and the 12ga is going to pattern very tight with each peice of shot being high density.

Not even slightly. Keep in mind that these plans are made by people who are employed solely to make plans for everything.

Maybe this explains the complete failure to deal with the world economic crisis?

They were all too busy watching George A. Romero films whilst furiously taking notes.

Maybe this explains the complete failure to deal with the world economic crisis?

They were all too busy watching George A. Romero films whilst furiously taking notes.

LOL It really could explain so much! I thought I had heard it all when I read that these morons at national security were attempting to train men to communicate telepathically with goats. But I guess I hadn't heard it all.

But Zombies aren't real. I think it's a good idea to have contingency plans for even remotely possible disasters, but for things that aren't real? Do they have vampire plans too?

Zombies aren't 'real' to the extent that we understand. But there are several possible scenarios where what we 'know' can be 100% wrong.

But Zombies aren't real. I think it's a good idea to have contingency plans for even remotely possible disasters, but for things that aren't real? Do they have vampire plans too?

Zombies, as in reanimated dead bodies are farfetched but not inconceivable. But a population being drugged and turned into animalistic creatures bent on attacking everything is not so farfetched. And the defensive plans would be about the same.

Clearly, we need a contingency plan for Vampires, Mummies, Ninjas, and Frankenstein as well.

Back