Honest to god ZOMBIE AMMO!!!

For Zombies???

And they are spending taxpayer money on this? I hope you are joking.

I started to watch a show on cable about the history of Zombies. I need to finish it, it was starting o get funny! There are people who believe it might happen. A plague, a virus lurking in the deep forest, ready. O take over mankind. Na guy wrote a Manuel on survival for such an event.

LOL It really could explain so much! I thought I had heard it all when I read that these morons at national security were attempting to train men to communicate telepathically with goats. But I guess I hadn't heard it all.

It would probably be a great project for a book. All the things on which tax payer dollars have been wasted in the paranormal and Sci Fi areas.

I started to watch a show on cable about the history of Zombies. I need to finish it, it was starting o get funny! There are people who believe it might happen. A plague, a virus lurking in the deep forest, ready. O take over mankind. Na guy wrote a Manuel on survival for such an event.

The manual is actually a joke, but does contain some useful tidbits.

Check out the movie Zombieland starring Woody Harrelson.

it's a Zombie Survival Guide on film!

Perhaps it's not as strange as we think.

(Excerpt) Florida Teen Murder Suspect Says She’s a VAMPIRE – Admits Drinking Blood of Fiance......An 18-year-old Florida girl accused of helping lure a 16-year-old boy into a fatal trap says she’s a vampire who has drunk the blood of her boyfriend. Stephanie Pistey confirmed assertions by police in Parker, Fla., that the people involved in the July murder of 16-year-old Jacob Hendershot were in a vampire cult. Pistey, who was arrested last Monday and charged with accessory to murder, said she sees herself as a modern day Dracula. (End)
http://wishididntknow.com/2011/09/2...-a-vampire-–-admits-drinking-blood-of-fiance/

Now here's an extraordinary pair!

vampire_story.jpg

Look at the length of those two fangs.

Back