Hot Celebs

Cancel11

God Bless America
Perhaps it is a given that Jessica Alba finds herself at the top of my list. Frankly, I do not think there is a man on this forum who would deny her enormous sex appeal. Well, except Rob, of course. ;)

My next selection would have to be Anne Hathaway. She looks particularly beautiful in her latest flick, Get Smart, which I highly recommend.

I'm also a long-time admirer of Emily VanCamp. Everwood was a sleazy show, but Emily is a decent actor in her own right, not to mention being beautiful yet simple - very "girl next door" like.

Finally, Emma Watson of the Harry Potter film series. She's eighteen now! Emma is very pretty and talented, has a cute accent, and quite frankly I can't resist those nice little round, uh, eyes. ;)

That concludes my commentary on beautiful women in the entertainment industry.

Last edited:
Just curious, when does it become a sin? 2nd base? 3rd base must be, but 1st might not.

Perhaps it is a given that Jessica Alba finds herself at the top of my list. Frankly, I do not think there is a man on this forum who would deny her enormous sex appeal. Well, except Rob, of course. ;)

My next selection would have to be Anne Hathaway. She looks particularly beautiful in her latest flick, Get Smart, which I highly recommend.

I'm also a long-time admirer of Emily VanCamp. Everwood was a sleazy show, but Emily is a decent actor in her own right, not to mention being beautiful yet simple - very "girl next door" like.

Finally, Emma Watson of the Harry Potter film series. She's eighteen now! Emma is very pretty and talented, has a cute accent, and quite frankly I can't resist those nice little round, uh, eyes. ;)

That concludes my commentary on beautiful women in the entertainment industry.

As for the young actresses, I would have to say that Anna Popplewell of Narnia is far cuter than Emma Watson, whom I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Since you like them young, however, I should think the rising star that is Miley Cyrus should appeal to you greatly.

My list would be headed by Angelina Jolie, and would include Alba, as well as Kiera Knightley, Eva Mendes and Scarlett Johansen...

As for the young actresses, I would have to say that Anna Popplewell of Narnia is far cuter than Emma Watson, whom I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Anna is a hottie fo' shizzle. :)

Since you like them young, however, I should think the rising star that is Miley Cyrus should appeal to you greatly.

Meh. I wasn't familiar with her until now. I Googled her, and must confess she is exceptionally cute, but also young - 15 years old. Still very "little sister"-like in my eyes.

She's also somehow connected to Hannah Montana who, in my opinion, should be burned alive. :)

My list would be headed by Angelina Jolie, and would include Alba, as well as Kiera Knightley, Eva Mendes and Scarlett Johansen...

Knightly, Mendex and Johansson are very beautiful women.

Jolie is a skank. :eek:

Last edited:
Personally, all those listed pale in comparison to Sophie Marceau. Now THAT is classic beauty, serious hotness and talent rolled into one delightful package.

I haven't seen her in anything in a while, but Catherine Deneuve was probably the most beautiful woman on the silver screen in my time.

Anna is a hottie fo' shizzle. :)

Meh. I wasn't familiar with her until now. I Googled her, and must confess she is exceptionally cute, but also young - 15 years old. Still very "little sister"-like in my eyes.

She's also somehow connected to Hannah Montana who, in my opinion, should be burned alive. :)

Knightly, Mendex and Johansson are very beautiful women.

Jolie is a skank. :eek:

En Garde, Scoundrel!!

Personally, all those listed pale in comparison to Sophie Marceau. Now THAT is classic beauty, serious hotness and talent rolled into one delightful package.

I haven't seen her in anything in a while, but Catherine Deneuve was probably the most beautiful woman on the silver screen in my time.

Threedee's List of Most Beautiful Actress of Each Decade:
1930's - Carole Landis
1940's - Gene Tierney
1950's - Grace Kelley
1960's - Diana Rigg
1970's - Jane Seymour
1980's - Michelle Pfeiffer
1990's - Gwyneth Paltrow
2000's - Angelina Jolie

Last edited:

What?

039_40166~Denise-Richards-Sophie-Marceau-Posters.jpg

I'd still hit it, but it's nothing all that great. One funny thing about women in old movies is that they seem more beautiful - but only because the picture is grainy and fuzzy. The flaws just don't show up whenever you have crappy picture quality. Now these days we have HD quality and stuff - and no one looks good in HD, because all of the flaws are glaring. The beauty we see in movie stars is, 90% of the time, just the illusion that low picture quality creates.

For one thing, they can pack on make-up like cake all over their faces, and it gets rid of their flaws, and the quality is enough to make the make-up apparent. It's an old strategy that newscasters and actors used that's now being blown out of the water. HD is now requiring real beauty - and people with beauty and talent just aren't that common.

Last edited:
What?

039_40166~Denise-Richards-Sophie-Marceau-Posters.jpg

I'd still hit it, but it's nothing all that great. One funny thing about women in old movies is that they seem more beautiful - but only because the picture is grainy and fuzzy. The flaws just don't show up whenever you have crappy picture quality. Now these days we have HD quality and stuff - and no one looks good in HD, because all of the flaws are glaring. The beauty we see in movie stars is, 90% of the time, just the illusion that low picture quality creates.

For one thing, they can pack on make-up like cake all over their faces, and it gets rid of their flaws, and the quality is enough to make the make-up apparent. It's an old strategy that newscasters and actors used that's now being blown out of the water. HD is now requiring real beauty - and people with beauty and talent just aren't that common.

Nothing all that great? Ok, you either can't see or have no taste at all.

HD shows plenty. But the pictures on Catherine Deneuve was not exactly a silent movie star. We are talking about the 60s and 70s. Believe it or not, the films of those decades were clear. HDTV may show some flaws, but having your face up on a 50 foot screen doesn't exactly hide flaws.

Go find some pics of Deneuve in the 70s and see. Not pics of her now, hell she is 65. But find one of her when she did The Hunger or Hustle. Now Hustle wasn't great art, but she certainly was.

Back