Hot Celebs

Click to see. :)

I know you're a breast man, so I picked that one especially for you.

I'm more of an ass/leg man myself. ;)

Granted, I'd motorboat Klum's boobs for hours, given the opportunity. :) :) :)

This may seem to be a bit of an overreaction but HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I would be a little scared to tap that, because I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to stop.

Her and her man:

heidi_klum4.jpg

You know, things are starting to look pretty good out there for us ugly men.

i don't see how heidi klum could marry that ugly man.i feel sorry for her mentally.if only there was some way.....

how could anyone love someone so ugly?

It is what it is.

A few months back, I had a thing going with a girl who I thought was very cute (and I still do), but virtually all of the other guys thought she was funny looking. Initially, I wasn't attracted either. Then I got to know her, and realized what a beautiful person she is.

My point? Inner beauty reflects outwardly.

Anyhow, in the end it didn't work out between her and I.

It was my fault, I regret. :(

It is what it is.

A few months back, I had a thing going with a girl who I thought was very cute (and I still do), but virtually all of the other guys thought she was funny looking. Initially, I wasn't attracted either. Then I got to know her, and realized what a beautiful person she is.

My point? Inner beauty reflects outwardly.

Anyhow, in the end it didn't work out between her and I.

It was my fault, I regret. :(

dont believe you O_O

Watermark is truly is a remarkable human being. In order to conquer his fear, he chooses to absorb that fear and become that fear himself.

A11 is a troll Brent.

Three, I'm more of an ass man myself also. Tits are kind of obvious, but ass my man, it is like fine wine.

Dunno, in high school I knew a girl named Nathali who had the finest ass that I will ever have had the pleasure to stare at. I am just going to go ahead and rank it #1 on planet Earth. But aside from that, she was hot, but a girl you would gladly pass up for half a dozen others at least.

The hottest girl in my class had the finest rack. Need I say more. Granted, she was cuter in every other way aside from hindsight. We even had a girl with the jaw-droppingly well defined hips, so there was a lot of hotness on display in the halls of Shorecrest while I was a student. Nevertheless, simple won out in the end... :)

I wish that you stupid little nerds would masturbate in private. This is a political board, not "Watch Virgins Jerk-Off".

I wish that you stupid little nerds would masturbate in private. This is a political board, not "Watch Virgins Jerk-Off".

Welcome to the Whatever Goes board.

If you don't like it, please follow these simple instructions:

Back.jpg

Have a splendid day.

lol brent whenever you talk about girls, to me it just comes off as weird and awkward. I just can't pinpoint it, but I just never believe what you say regarding them. No insult intended.

Uhmmm yeah.

I thought there was nothing better than sex. But I have it on good authority (The Ray Charles movie) that heroin kicks its ass and leaves it crying like a little sissy.

Last edited:

Darla, what do you like more, sex, or with me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!11@@HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!@!!@!!AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!@@#!!!!#!111TAN45AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA\

Someone should totally try that in the clubs one day.

lol brent whenever you talk about girls, to me it just comes off as weird and awkward. I just can't pinpoint it, but I just never believe what you say regarding them. No insult intended.

No offense taken. I seem to get that response a lot, not only on message boards, but in real life as well. Admittedly I have been known to sensationalize for the sake of emphasis. In this case, however, I am not. Sincerely. And you gotta ask yourself, why would I lie about dating a homely girl? If I were making up a story like that, I'd at least make her hot. ;)

Back