Hot Celebs

No offense taken. I seem to get that response a lot, not only on message boards, but in real life as well. Admittedly I have been known to sensationalize for the sake of emphasis. In this case, however, I am not. Sincerely. And you gotta ask yourself, why would I lie about dating a homely girl? If I were making up a story like that, I'd at least make her hot. ;)

I met this girl today and adored her boobies, lol, she was scrumptious.

Grind can do it better. All I can do is copy Grind.

Young Celebs I'd do in no particular order:

James Franco
Chris Brown
Usher
Johnathan Rhys Myers
Bow Wow

As for the young actresses, I would have to say that Anna Popplewell of Narnia is far cuter than Emma Watson, whom I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Since you like them young, however, I should think the rising star that is Miley Cyrus should appeal to you greatly.

My list would be headed by Angelina Jolie, and would include Alba, as well as Kiera Knightley, Eva Mendes and Scarlett Johansen...

Alba, Zhang Ziyi, Selma Hayek, Beyonce, Parminder Nagra are still my top 5.

Though I do agree Anne Hathaway is climbing the charts quite quickly... and she was without question hot in Get Smart.... which I also highly recommend.

En Garde, Scoundrel!!

Threedee's List of Most Beautiful Actress of Each Decade:
1930's - Carole Landis
1940's - Gene Tierney
1950's - Grace Kelley
1960's - Diana Rigg
1970's - Jane Seymour
1980's - Michelle Pfeiffer
1990's - Gwyneth Paltrow
2000's - Angelina Jolie

Jolie? LMAO.... she is complete trailer trash

Supermark is truly is a remarkable human being. In order to conquer his fear, he chooses to absorb that fear and become that fear himself.

I will let my fear pass thru me.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

A11 is a troll Brent.

That is one phrase that defines me, however words give people many forms. Vector's CEO, Head of Hyams, Ormus Patriarch, Chairman of the Federation General Assembly. They each define me, yet none of them are me

Jolie? LMAO.... she is complete trailer trash

Hey, my list was about looks, not personality... Although most of them were classy as well. The fact is that no actress today is as hot as Jolie. Period.

I agree that Anne Hathaway, Salma Hayek, Beyonce and Zhang Ziyi are very hot though. I'm not familiar with Ms. Nagra. I chose to see Hancock over Get Smart over the weekend, voting with my brother against my mom, so I will have to wait to see it.

Back