House Repukes Concede Defeat On Obamacare

thank you

I do enjoy thinking for myself.

I don't like getting all stuck in dogma like thinking because its what Im comfortable with.

Its why people get so pissed at me for rocking the boat with NEW and thoughtful ideas

That's hilarious.

You just answered the question. They never intended the proposal to be law. So why do you keep pretending it was something the Republicans wanted?

would you be the same one who claimed that the Heritage Foundation had nothing to do with Obamacare?

Absolutely you are.

How about the NRA? Were they involved?

I rest my case.

Bac please explain how my theory is flawed.

a little detail please instead of just regurgitated hate?

Bac please explain how my theory is flawed.

a little detail please instead of just regurgitated hate?

Thanks, but no thanks. You'll just lie about what I've said again.

I'm done imploring you to have an honest conversation on this issue. You can't do it.

I know your mad at me but think for a minute.

I turned out to be right so many times already when everyone was mad at me huh

everyone was mad as hell at me for talking about the white phosphorous in falughia.

right up until I proved to be correct.

then they never mentioned that I was right.

The voting machines ?

I was told by everyone to stop talking about it.

they never admitted I turned out to be completely correct.

bac where have I lied to you or about you?

You've never gotten around to posting what I've said about fast and furious or the IRS scandal .. because ..
A. I've never given a damn about fast and furious and I've said nothing about it.
B. I've said very little about the IRS scandal .. and I've said nothing about it that democrats weren't saying themelves.

You lied and claimed I was parroting republicans.

I don't parrot anyone or any political party .. you do.

Its what anyone can do if they stick to the facts and keep their heads above their own emotions

everyone was mad as hell at me for talking about the white phosphorous in falughia.

right up until I proved to be correct.

then they never mentioned that I was right.

The voting machines ?

I was told by everyone to stop talking about it.

they never admitted I turned out to be completely correct.

I've said more about BOTH issues that you could ever dream of .. and I said it LONG before you did.

I authored legislation on the voting machine issue .. did you?

dude if Im wrong I will apologise .

I will go look for what Im remembering from dropping by from time to time while I was on other sites much more.

I remember coming here and seeing you side with the right on the issues.

Ill go look

I've said more about BOTH issues that you could ever dream of .. and I said it LONG before you did.

I authored legislation on the voting machine issue .. did you?

that is wonderful bac and I commend you for working so hard for our side.

sorry you feel it necessary to demean what I have done.

I was talking about it back in 2002 when I first entered the internets.

dude if Im wrong I will apologise .

I will go look for what Im remembering from dropping by from time to time while I was on other sites much more.

I remember coming here and seeing you side with the right on the issues.

Ill go look

I don't 'side' with either corporate-owned political party .. I never have and you know that.

If I agree with either party on any issue it's because I agree on the issue, not the fucking party.

Desh really,can you just reign in your hubris even a little bit? People were talking about white phosphorus in Fallujah back on aol, and that was years ago. We also talked a lot about the voting machines, diebold, etc.

I know we are all the center of our universe, but Desh you didn't notice these things and become a lone voice in the wilderness. It was discussed all over the internet.

And BAC never told anyone to "shut up" about voting irregularities. Crikes. Sometimes I just laugh, but then other times it's like, really?

that is wonderful bac and I commend you for working so hard for our side.

sorry you feel it necessary to demean what I have done.

I was talking about it back in 2002 when I first entered the internets.

I have never in life worked for, nor believed in, the republican agenda .. not in 2002, 1802, or 2013.

You don't seem to understand the concept of 'independent of corporate-owned thought and political parties.'

Just because I'm not a democrat doesn't mean that I'm a republican .. who I don't think should ever be in the White house ever again.

Last edited:
Back