How do we solve the illegal alien problem we have in this country?

Lemme break it down for ya:

You're a loser.

Sorry, I can't make it any simpler.

:rofl2:
Please share it if you get a decoder handbook for that shit you don't know how to describe.

....why, err, you have such a flair for blah blah blah."

HA. That was funny.

:rofl2:

I am unfortunate enough to be living rent free in the head of a sawed-off midget white trash troll who was obsessed enough to join here to post his illegible crap -- knowing I will never reply to it.

I am SO glad to be away from that place! Thanks for giving me the motivation to leave.

No problem, now we can have some fun with the mentally challenged here

""It's time to get back to the old fashioned way of doing things. Everyone contributes to society.""

Was there a particular time in U.S. history that you feel everyone contributed? Just trying to gain a frame of reference for the statement.
Everyone? I suppose you'd have to address each era individually. For most of this nation's history, someone's been left out of the equation.

Women, black people, immigrants, etc. We tend to fight change with every breath.

When top tax rates were 90%, we seemed to do ok. I think that's excessive, but at the time, it worked.

You also have to consider the last 20-30 years when investing became more like predation, than coddling a young upstart company.

When the latest tax cuts came into the picture, we saw a chasm form that widens every year.

So the time has come for those who squeeze the most out of our society, to give back the same percentage of their earnings as those on the other side of the field.

Time for the people who have benifited most from this American experiment to pay their dues for being able to benifit from our system.

Time for the people who have benifited most from this American experiment to pay their dues for being able to benifit from our system.
Agree. We keep hearing the term "job creators". And, the system that allows Donald Trump to be considered a small business, as well as Blackwater, etc, creates advantages that have to be addressed.

For every action, there is a team of accountants to devise a method of tax avoidance. With a 10 year history of such avoidance, the illustration of the consequences is crystal clear.

Back