How do we solve the illegal alien problem we have in this country?

LOLOL.....what a pathetic LOSER....

Guess she's outed here now, too. She'll find a niche here among the other slimebag racists, liars and morally-bankrupt empty vessels.

It's not like she wouldn't have eventually outed herself, it only took a short while for her to start comparing black men to cartoon chimps...basically what you'll see is a tandem ball grazing fist fuck talking points parrot who'll regurgitate same ole same ole neocon teabagger crowd's propaganda (id est, breitbart.com/white power weekly et cetera, et ceteral). Not an ounce of credibility, not a shred of integrity...just racist chicanery.

Taxing the rich isn't meant to run the govt.. 10+ years of no taxation, under the guise of job creation, has been proven unsuccessful. What "big taxes" are you referring to?

Let's assume capital gains taxation returns to 20% (25% is preferable). Right now, many who do not actually qualify for cap. gains tax liability (hedge fund managers, for one) skirt taxation. Even so, the investors who pay 13% to 15% on investment, or to put it differently, KEEP 85%-87% of their profits, are going to stop investing in the same schemes because they only get to KEEP 75%-80%?

I don't think so. Similarly, the few who pay marginal tax rates are not going to curl up and die because they're paying another 4% on earnings over $250k.

I am honestly telling you that right now, republicans are furious. It's their own fault for convincing themselves that Romney actually had a chance after the 47% video aired.

I'm guessing you aren't aware that a full 1/3 of the Stimulus was tax cuts? The implementation of the program left a lot to be desired. It's easy for us to forget that very few of us ever experienced an economic disaster of that proportion. Had each state fully complied with the program, we might have had a different outcome

Instead, we have businesses reaping record profits, while the workers reap record low wages. It all boils down to this:

The Bush tax cuts worked very well for the supposed "job creators". They got their money. They just refuse to hold up their end of the bargain re. jobs.

It's time to get back to the old fashioned way of doing things. Everyone contributes to society.
Yes, but correct me if I'm mistaken, but weren't we going into a recession at the end of Clinton's term? And then there was 9/11? Unemployment was relatively low on average during Bush's term.

The money from the stimulus did not up consumer spending and was a waste, IMO.

Businesses reap high profits when they run lean and mean, and I afraid they're about to get even leaner. Although with the 'fiscal cliff' debacle, that probably won't continue to translate into a high Dow.

That said, I would be fine if all the tax cuts expired. But, I hope the Republicans are submissive and let the Dems carry out their plan. If it works and the country prospers, I think everyone in the nation will be happy and relieved. I certainly will be. I would be singing Obama's praises if things *actually* improved, which has not occurred to this point. If this direction fails, and we get more massive unemployment, poverty, inflation, etc. the Dems will own it.

LOLOL.....what a pathetic LOSER....

Guess she's outed here now, too. She'll find a niche here among the other slimebag racists, liars and morally-bankrupt empty vessels.
A loser is someone cwying and begging moder-waiters to ban another poster and change their ID because your 'fweeings got hurt' on a remote political message board.

A loser is following someone who has not replied to you in six months to another message board because you have become obsessed with them.

Darlin', that ain't me.

If you want to LOL, you should see the PM the Admin sent which got my ID restored back to normal. This particular Admin thinks the illiterate troll is a crybaby girly man. I fully concur. :)

A loser is someone cwying and begging moder-waiters to ban another poster and change their ID because your 'fweeings got hurt' on a remote political message board.

No one cried or begged that you should get banned you fuck'n halfwit.

I don't tell them how to run their board dummy, apparently not a one of them likes your filthy ass though...food for thought.

I did spend more effort advocating that you shouldn't get banned after you went on a "ni**er" posting tirade of a meltdown than I should have though, I figured you'd hold up your end and honor our wager.

Turns out you're a scumbag welcher.

A loser is following someone who has not replied to you in six months to another message board because you have become obsessed with them.

It hasn't been six months - that's just one more lie on your part. I was invited to post here by a couple of posters, posters that I've known long before I'd ever posted at the forum where I know you from.

Darlin', that ain't me.

It is you Mintymadcow, it's always been you.

If you want to LOL, you should see the PM the Admin sent which got my ID restored back to normal. This particular Admin thinks the illiterate troll is a crybaby girly man. I fully concur. :)

You're still crying Mintymadcow, from one forum to the next you're still butt hurt...I thought it was funny that they asked me (you know, the one that you begged to vouch for you) what I wanted your AV, username, and signature too be - I knew then what they'd planned on doing...

...you should've just honored the wager - mostly because you would've expected me to, otherwise you would've called it off.

Gather ever person who is illegal or related to an illegal (even if they overstay their visas by more than 12 hours), and ahve them fight to the death on national TV. The last one standing can be a citizen.

Like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, with the crowds screaming "two men enter, but only one can leave! (dos hombres entran, pero sólo uno puede salir)" Put it all on Pay-Per-View that way the Chick Fil A crowd will spend all their welfare, mobile home rent money, and WIC entitlements watching the amigos beat the shit out of each other...it'll be it's own industry standard in no time...

Yes, but correct me if I'm mistaken, but weren't we going into a recession at the end of Clinton's term? And then there was 9/11? Unemployment was relatively low on average during Bush's term.
Correct. The tech boom leveled out, and people realized that purchasing shoes online didn't always make as much sense as driving to the shoe store. Many .coms went under. That said, you do realize that Reagan, and both Bushes increased public sector hiring to stave off unemployment? Under Obama, the public sector is still shrinking. Any stability we may be teetering on is due to private sector hiring. 9/11 happened, and Bush chose to cut taxes anyway? That's not fiscally responsible, especially considering his half witted Iraq adventure. We've never had reduced revenue during wartime.

The money from the stimulus did not up consumer spending and was a waste, IMO.
Again, 1/3 of the stimulus was tax relief that's still in place today. I'm the first to admit that the implementation was terrible. You simply cannot just throw money at the states, and expect them to use it wisely. Many simply balanced budgets, and bragged about same while denouncing the stimulus program. It did stop the loss of 800,000 jobs per month, though. That was huge.

Businesses reap high profits when they run lean and mean, and I afraid they're about to get even leaner. Although with the 'fiscal cliff' debacle, that probably won't continue to translate into a high Dow.
Well yes, but the promise was that if taxes remained low, it would create jobs. The upper crust has record profits, but they forgot about the job creation. At least, in this country. Increased taxes should be used to create infrastructure jobs, which will put money back into the economy. Said money will be taxed at app. 25%, via income taxation, which will be returned to the govt..

That said, I would be fine if all the tax cuts expired. But, I hope the Republicans are submissive and let the Dems carry out their plan. If it works and the country prospers, I think everyone in the nation will be happy and relieved. I certainly will be. I would be singing Obama's praises if things *actually* improved, which has not occurred to this point. If this direction fails, and we get more massive unemployment, poverty, inflation, etc. the Dems will own it.
That won't happen without a lot of pandering, but if the dems were able to put forth their plan, we might see the necessary cuts couple with tax increases. It's not like dems don't know what needs to be done.

Althea...

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your clear explanations on complicated subjects. You do a great job! Applause!!

Correct. The tech boom leveled out, and people realized that purchasing shoes online didn't always make as much sense as driving to the shoe store. Many .coms went under. That said, you do realize that Reagan, and both Bushes increased public sector hiring to stave off unemployment? Under Obama, the public sector is still shrinking. Any stability we may be teetering on is due to private sector hiring. 9/11 happened, and Bush chose to cut taxes anyway? That's not fiscally responsible, especially considering his half witted Iraq adventure. We've never had reduced revenue during wartime.
No, I didn't realize that. Didn't Reagan lower taxes too?

Again, 1/3 of the stimulus was tax relief that's still in place today. I'm the first to admit that the implementation was terrible. You simply cannot just throw money at the states, and expect them to use it wisely. Many simply balanced budgets, and bragged about same while denouncing the stimulus program. It did stop the loss of 800,000 jobs per month, though. That was huge.
Well, after a while there are only so many jobs to eliminate left, so I think it's speculative to state the stimulus stopped it. There were many payoffs for Obama bundlers included in the stimulus as well. Overall, it seems to have been a huge waste.

Well yes, but the promise was that if taxes remained low, it would create jobs. The upper crust has record profits, but they forgot about the job creation. At least, in this country. Increased taxes should be used to create infrastructure jobs, which will put money back into the economy. Said money will be taxed at app. 25%, via income taxation, which will be returned to the govt..

That won't happen without a lot of pandering, but if the dems were able to put forth their plan, we might see the necessary cuts couple with tax increases. It's not like dems don't know what needs to be done.
I can't see that taxing a handful of people is going to solve our problems, but we'll see. Seems making people pay out more money to the govt is going to be a disincentive to expand or hire anyone, but again, we shall see.

Althea...

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your clear explanations on complicated subjects. You do a great job! Applause!!
Althea doesn't seem to operate on emotion and take political opinions personally. Perhaps you should take some lessons, crybaby.

Back