How do we solve the illegal alien problem we have in this country?

These people who moderate this forum are not Christians, none of them, by their own confession, so no surprises????

You're a real comedienne, Althea.

After the meltdown headed our way, Dems will only have precious memories to reminisce on. Things are bad now, they'll be much worse after the next layouts start hitting. When the play money stops being printed, it won't be pretty either.
These lame ducks tend to be unproductive. Nevertheless, when the tax rates change, and the cap gains taxation returns to where it should be, look for badly needed infrastructure jobs.

I understand that it isn't easy when your golden boy doesn't win the election. You aren't the only one who's projecting doom and gloom. Heck, your party attempted to blow up the economy for 4 years. But all will begin to pick up next year, when you guys stop whining, and get back to living your lives.

When the middle class gets more money to spend, your guys will end up with that money anyway. So what's the problem? Money always makes its way to the top. This is the season when most businesses improve the annual numbers. Black Friday broke last year's levels.

Stop worrying, and stop hoping for something bad to happen.

These lame ducks tend to be unproductive. Nevertheless, when the tax rates change, and the cap gains taxation returns to where it should be, look for badly needed infrastructure jobs.

I understand that it isn't easy when your golden boy doesn't win the election. You aren't the only one who's projecting doom and gloom. Heck, your party attempted to blow up the economy for 4 years. But all will begin to pick up next year, when you guys stop whining, and get back to living your lives.

When the middle class gets more money to spend, your guys will end up with that money anyway. So what's the problem? Money always makes its way to the top. This is the season when most businesses improve the annual numbers. Black Friday broke last year's levels.

Taxing the rich isn't going to solve the problem. Even if you took every cent the rich earned it would run the govt for what, like 9 days? Now, employers are making plans to lay-off more people. Others are trying to get things done by the end of the year to avoid the big taxes coming.

I just want things to be right, I don't want bad things to happen. I would be happy as a clam if things were *really* improving. But things are not getting better, no matter how much the DCers cook the books. And with Taxmageddon coming, I am truly afraid of what we are headed for, the market may crash and we will see even more massive unemployment. When the money stops being printed we will have hell to pay. You say the middle class will have more money to spend, but that was the meme for all of the stimulus -- and what happened? Things are now worse than ever and we're gaining on 17 trillion in debt.

Are you honestly telling me you are not worried about the state of this nation?

Stargazer could hardly be termed 'Republican Conservative' by doing something else.

What's going on is I'm living rent-free in a troll's head. The crybaby I was telling you about followed me to this board. You know, the one who I welched on a bet with and she cried to the mods to change my ID by force cuz her 'fweeings were hurt'.

I shit you not. LOL

You welched on a bet on the internet?? How bad could losing possibly have been that you would welch on it?

BTW, you're seriously, delusionally stupid if you think that by saying you 'would have honored it, had it been someone else', you're convincing anyone here that you have a dime's worth of credibility. The more you whine about it, the sillier you sound.

You welched on a bet on the internet?? How bad could losing possibly have been that you would welch on it?

BTW, you're seriously, delusionally stupid if you think that by saying you 'would have honored it, had it been someone else', you're convincing anyone here that you have a dime's worth of credibility. The more you whine about it, the sillier you sound.
I've already explained it and I won't keep repeating it.

The illiterate, white trash troll has actually followed me over here. I'm inside that little pea brain living rent free.

Guess things aren't so hoppin' with she and E-tard having the run of the board, all awone with no one to troll.

Oh well...... LOL

Awwww, a widdle illiterate, white trash cwybaby troll has followed me here.

I see I'm still living rent-free in your head.

Don't count on the mods here changing yer diaper when your widdle fweeings get hurt. They don't roll that way.

I ignored you there and I will do the same here, so furiously pound out some more of the most painfully written, unintelligible prose every viewed by a human -- and the result will be the same.

All the cwying in the world isn't going to help. Muhahahahaha

Adios loser. :thup:

No one chased anyone anywhere....so are two a couple or what?

She was posting on Nov 2nd that she still intended to honor the wager even though she'd got butt hurt over being turned out, she went on a "ni**er" posting tirade for an entire Sunday, basically that partisan troll really thought Romney would win, when he didn't win and reality set in, her next move was to turn scumbag welcher...she basically intended for me to honor our wager but not the other way around.

That she and her phone pal BFF were laughed off that board does add a layer of entertainment to it all though.

I got what I wanted anyways so it's no big deal, that there's posters here who I've known for quite awhile (by the looks of it) from other boards other than the one little ole Miss Welchy pants here posted on this will be the last time I bring it up on this forum.

With that said...

ScreenShot2012-11-11at100241AM.png

I've already explained it and I won't keep repeating it.

The illiterate, white trash troll has actually followed me over here. I'm inside that little pea brain living rent free.

Guess things aren't so hoppin' with she and E-tard having the run of the board, all awone with no one to troll.

Oh well...... LOL

You're not inside anyone's head...if you need a good "lol" look at the pic posted in the post above...

Taxing the rich isn't going to solve the problem. Even if you took every cent the rich earned it would run the govt for what, like 9 days? Now, employers are making plans to lay-off more people. Others are trying to get things done by the end of the year to avoid the big taxes coming.
Taxing the rich isn't meant to run the govt.. 10+ years of no taxation, under the guise of job creation, has been proven unsuccessful. What "big taxes" are you referring to?

Let's assume capital gains taxation returns to 20% (25% is preferable). Right now, many who do not actually qualify for cap. gains tax liability (hedge fund managers, for one) skirt taxation. Even so, the investors who pay 13% to 15% on investment, or to put it differently, KEEP 85%-87% of their profits, are going to stop investing in the same schemes because they only get to KEEP 75%-80%?

I don't think so. Similarly, the few who pay marginal tax rates are not going to curl up and die because they're paying another 4% on earnings over $250k.

I just want things to be right, I don't want bad things to happen. I would be happy as a clam if things were *really* improving. But things are not getting better, no matter how much the DCers cook the books. And with Taxmageddon coming, I am truly afraid of what we are headed for, the market may crash and we will see even more massive unemployment. When the money stops being printed we will have hell to pay. You say the middle class will have more money to spend, but that was the meme for all of the stimulus -- and what happened? Things are now worse than ever and we're gaining on 17 trillion in debt.

Are you honestly telling me you are not worried about the state of this nation?
I am honestly telling you that right now, republicans are furious. It's their own fault for convincing themselves that Romney actually had a chance after the 47% video aired.

I'm guessing you aren't aware that a full 1/3 of the Stimulus was tax cuts? The implementation of the program left a lot to be desired. It's easy for us to forget that very few of us ever experienced an economic disaster of that proportion. Had each state fully complied with the program, we might have had a different outcome

Instead, we have businesses reaping record profits, while the workers reap record low wages. It all boils down to this:

The Bush tax cuts worked very well for the supposed "job creators". They got their money. They just refuse to hold up their end of the bargain re. jobs.

It's time to get back to the old fashioned way of doing things. Everyone contributes to society.

She was posting on Nov 2nd that she still intended to honor the wager even though she'd got butt hurt over being turned out, she went on a "ni**er" posting tirade for an entire Sunday, basically that partisan troll really thought Romney would win, when he didn't win and reality set in, her next move was to turn scumbag welcher...she basically intended for me to honor our wager but not the other way around.

That she and her phone pal BFF were laughed off that board does add a layer of entertainment to it all though.

I got what I wanted anyways so it's no big deal, that there's posters here who I've known for quite awhile (by the looks of it) from other boards other than the one little ole Miss Welchy pants here posted on this will be the last time I bring it up on this forum.

With that said...

ScreenShot2012-11-11at100241AM.png

LOLOL.....what a pathetic LOSER....

Guess she's outed here now, too. She'll find a niche here among the other slimebag racists, liars and morally-bankrupt empty vessels.

Why yes, yes she will!!! Mintymadcow!!! That's pretty funny!! She and her BFF will fit right in with our RWA group here....LMAO

Back