How do we solve the illegal alien problem we have in this country?

Instead of building factories in China, build them in northern Mexico. That way, Americans will be sneaking over the border to find jobs there.

And Mexicans will stay where the jobs are.

And we save millions of gallons of oil in shipping to/from China.

Instead of building factories in China, build them in northern Mexico. That way, Americans will be sneaking over the border to find jobs there.

There you go that looks like a solution so obviously it will be ignored because there's no violence involved.

There you go that looks like a solution so obviously it will be ignored because there's no violence involved.
Well, we could blow up a few of Jan Brewer's Chinese solar factories on the way through. American solar companies sound like a much better idea.

But then democrats will lose elections. You can't have that

Why isn't what true about the house? You think you 'won' the house? All you did was manage to hang on to it for a while longer...you lost seats.
Redistricting. When dem governors take over, it'll swing back

We aren't going to have to worry about Dems losing elections for a LONG time.
You're a real comedienne, Althea.

After the meltdown headed our way, Dems will only have precious memories to reminisce on. Things are bad now, they'll be much worse after the next layouts start hitting. When the play money stops being printed, it won't be pretty either.

You're a real comedienne, Althea.

After the meltdown headed our way, Dems will only have precious memories to reminisce on. Things are bad now, they'll be much worse after the next layouts start hitting. When the play money stops being printed, it won't be pretty either.

My guess is that you're mostly wrong most of the time.

Like the layout of a building or the layout of the land? Did you mean layoffs? Siri on my iPhone knows more than you do at this rate.

Awwww, a widdle illiterate, white trash cwybaby troll has followed me here.

I see I'm still living rent-free in your head.

Don't count on the mods here changing yer diaper when your widdle fweeings get hurt. They don't roll that way.

I ignored you there and I will do the same here, so furiously pound out some more of the most painfully written, unintelligible prose every viewed by a human -- and the result will be the same.

All the cwying in the world isn't going to help. Muhahahahaha

Adios loser. :thup:

Awwww, a widdle illiterate, white trash cwybaby troll has followed me here.

I see I'm still living rent-free in your head.

Don't count on the mods here changing yer diaper when your widdle fweeings get hurt. They don't roll that way.

I ignored you there and I will do the same here, so furiously pound out some more of the most painfully written, unintelligible prose every viewed by a human -- and the result will be the same.

All the cwying in the world isn't going to help. Muhahahahaha

Adios loser. :thup:

This board was so quiet some times you could hear the tumbleweeds, what is going on now?

This board was so quiet some times you could hear the tumbleweeds, what is going on now?
What's going on is I'm living rent-free in a troll's head. The crybaby I was telling you about followed me to this board. You know, the one who I welched on a bet with and she cried to the mods to change my ID by force cuz her 'fweeings were hurt'.

I shit you not. LOL

Back