how do you explain that worlds safest cities ban guns ?

The usual nonsense. Dallas, with almost no gun control, is the safest city in the U.S. Your 'entrepreneur' would have to be from Indiana. And that still doesn't explain why Chicago has more violence than any city in Indiana.

Not true, Dallas doesn't even rank in the top thirty.
https://www.safewise.com/blog/safest-metro-cities/

And if you throw in the whole gun loving State of Texas it ranks fourth in the most dangerous States, only topped by three other fun loving States, in fact the top ten are all fun loving States
https://www.securitysales.com/fire-intrusion/2018-safest-most-dangerous-states-us/

And no, that entrepreneir could be from anywhere, you didn't assume that all the sales were going to be above board and legal did you?

Not true, Dallas doesn't even rank in the top thirty.
https://www.safewise.com/blog/safest-metro-cities/

And if you throw in the whole gun loving State of Texas it ranks fourth in the most dangerous States, only topped by three other fun loving States, in fact the top ten are all fun loving States
https://www.securitysales.com/fire-intrusion/2018-safest-most-dangerous-states-us/
You'll note that four of the 5 safest states, Vermont, Maine, Utah, and New Hampshire have very loose gun laws. It appears that there are other factors much more important than gun control. In fact, three of the four (excludes Utah) have Constitutional carry.
And no, that entrepreneir could be from anywhere, you didn't assume that all the sales were going to be above board and legal did you?
So what you're saying is that gun control is worthless, because the criminals aren't going to pay any attention to it anyway.

That is the point. Japan has low crime rates because they are a very homogenous culture, which greatly values conformity. That's also what drives their high suicide rate.

No, this is the point: The Japanese have a culture where personal responsibility and respect toward others is highly valued. This is 100% opposite of followers of the Democrat Party.

Do you want a one party system?
I want a no party system. the only ideology that should be elected is those interested in adhering to the limits prescribed by the constitution

Most of the mass murders have been carried out by white males.

i don't ever consider race as a factor in criminal conduct. it's irrelevant to the issue. the only issue is what are the limits of government.

I want a no party system. the only ideology that should be elected is those interested in adhering to the limits prescribed by the constitution

i don't ever consider race as a factor in criminal conduct. it's irrelevant to the issue. the only issue is what are the limits of government.

Japan has more than a dozen political parties.

Where did you get the idea that the mass murderers were all Democrats?

Japan has more than a dozen political parties.
why are you bringing japan in to this?

Where did you get the idea that the mass murderers were all Democrats?

where did I say that?

this is the problem with you idiot partisans. it has to be left or right, no other options for you braindead lockstep idiots. why is it impossible for you leftie/rightie fucksticks to recognize that there can be people out there that are non partisan constitution loving people?

why are you bringing japan in to this?

where did I say that?

this is the problem with you idiot partisans. it has to be left or right, no other options for you braindead lockstep idiots. why is it impossible for you leftie/rightie fucksticks to recognize that there can be people out there that are non partisan constitution loving people?

The article is about safe cities in Japan and Singapore.

and my first response said nothing about suggesting all mass murderers were democrats. It did suggest that most violence is done by unhinged leftists

they also don't have a Democrat political party with unhinged followers who like to bully and assault their political enemies

I don't really care about guns laws, one way or the other.
I own several firearms, and they're all in storage.

Here's my problem.
We have no universal healthcare.
We have no affordable access to education for too many of our citizens.
The rights of women and minorities and workers are being assailed.
Our distribution of wealth is disgraceful.

Why are we wasting time trying to take guns from a population than wants its fucking guns?

As much as I'd like to see bullshit blob disappear from existence,
I can understand why he calls so many liberals "snowflake."
With all the things we need to address, we're talking about fucking guns?

That makes us just as stupid as the RWNJs obsessed over abortion.
Abortion is here for good.
Guns are here for good.
Let's not be distracted from the important things.

We're Americans. We're going to keep capping each other's asses as long as we're around,
because like it or not,
that's what Americans have done since the Revolutionary War invented Americans.
That's what we are.

and my first response said nothing about suggesting all mass murderers were democrats. It did suggest that most violence is done by unhinged leftists

they also don't have a Democrat political party with unhinged followers who like to bully and assault their political enemies

Americans have a pretty violent streak .. sort of an anti intellectual, religious, wild west attitude.

I don't really care about guns laws, one way or the other.
I own several firearms, and they're all in storage.

Here's my problem.

Why are we wasting time trying to take guns from a population than wants its fucking guns?

As much as I'd like to see bullshit blob disappear from existence,
I can understand why he calls so many liberals "snowflake."
With all the things we need to address, we're talking about fucking guns?

That makes us just as stupid as the RWNJs obsessed over abortion.
Abortion is here for good.
Guns are here for good.
Let's not be distracted from the important things.

We're Americans. We're going to keep capping each other's asses as long as we're around,
because like it or not,
that's what Americans have done since the Revolutionary War.

Americans have a pretty violent streak .. sort of an anti intellectual, religious, wild west attitude.

there's over 300 million people in this small land mass. couple that along with the corporatist two party government intent on keeping people struggling to survive, you're going to end up with violence. it's their intention

there's over 300 million people in this small land mass. couple that along with the corporatist two party government intent on keeping people struggling to survive, you're going to end up with violence. it's their intention

Oh its their fault not yours.

Back