How Feds control this country?

Did the Round Table watch any of Putin's speech? The only way to make an informed decision is to listen to all sides of the argument. Putin didn't have the bravado we see with Biden, Blinken and Nuland. Do you know who Victoria Nuland is? Do a search on Victoria Nuland Ukraine scandal and let me know if that's another conspiracy theory.

They recorded Nuland's 2014 phone conversation planning the coup in Ukraine and hand picking their new puppet president.
Putin is not our friend, he would like nothing more than to see the USA in ruins. I don’t have to listen to his propaganda to know his intentions.

Putin is not our friend, he would like nothing more than to see the USA in ruins. I don’t have to listen to his propaganda to know his intentions.
Obama was president during the US led coup in Ukraine. Joe Biden ran the black ops with the help of Hunter and Nuland. Putin did everything in his power to be a trading partner with the west. Germany paid for half of the Nord Stream. They can't be too happy with Biden blowing it up.

abrahamic distractions of delusional part-time primetime disinfo?

most likely.

Most likely that Islamidiotocracy more perfect union of this Christian Nation SCOTUS lynching Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam just as thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists & those burning "it's only a God damn piece of paper" Bush's 9/11 Arab health care plan burning NYC, the Pentagon & a field in Pennsylvania as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia & Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed pedophilia interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" perpetuallly....

Back