How I'm here

To be fair, it's easier to get mad at Cypress than almost anyone.

LOL

I think Tiana said it best, when she laughed and said that I rarely ever lose my cool, rarely ever curse, and rarely ever rant - and yet some NeoCons get their panties in a wad over me, and discuss me on other threads.

I'm cool that way. :cool:

Ha, you were stretching like a motherfucker in our debate yesterday.

That's the only thing that irked me.

You pulled a couple of usc's, when you started to lose the issue we were discussing you would jump to another premise.

I don't have a good temperment. The men here are afraid of me. I kicked the crap out of SF yesterday, he was begging for mercy.

It's funny.

I mean, man, I hope we never get invaded and have to fight an actual defensive war with these men.

Quite the spanking you gave SF!

But, you're still not as legendary as I am. I'm constantly running across threads, where Neocons are gossiping about how much they hate me!

I don't have a good temperment. The men here are afraid of me. I kicked the crap out of SF yesterday, he was begging for mercy.

It's funny.

I mean, man, I hope we never get invaded and have to fight an actual defensive war with these men.

There's no need for a war to defeat america. People like you already believe the nation should be disbanded anyway. We're dying from a virulent nihilist/globalist brainwash.

LOL..............

There's no need for a war to defeat america. People like you already believe the nation should be disbanded anyway. We're dying from a virulent nihilist/globalist brainwash.

Give poor darla a break...she is ugly...on the inside and wants so much to emulate Jane(Hanoi) Fonda...she needs a real lay... Hawaii comes to mind...maybe Beefy can help her...dunno!

:rolleyes::cof1:
Damo doesn’t have the temperament to do anything like that. Even when he gets mad, he hardly gets mad. Maybe that’s why he has a dedicated membership

LOL. I don't know Darla. When he starts mouthing off and saying "rubbish" and "obtuse" I get a little intimidated.

LOL

I think Tiana said it best, when she laughed and said that I rarely ever lose my cool, rarely ever curse, and rarely ever rant - and yet some NeoCons get their panties in a wad over me, and discuss me on other threads.

I'm cool that way. :cool:

LOL. Of course I did.

It's my understanding that to contact wanderingbear, you must first learn the secret language of the forest.

I think that language consists of mostly the word "duuuuude" and otherwise ending all nouns with the suffix of "age"...

Here, we'll give it a try:

Duuuuude! Dude! No, Duuuude... You have the lightage? This doobage went out. I need a hittage, duuuuude...

Sound about right?

I think that language consists of mostly the word "duuuuude" and otherwise ending all nouns with the suffix of "age"...

Here, we'll give it a try:

Duuuuude! Dude! No, Duuuude... You have the lightage? This doobage went out. I need a hittage, duuuuude...

Sound about right?

Nonsense. You're so obtuse.

Back