How is queer marriage going?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
I know that the leftists fought really hard so Adam could marry Steve. It was the civil rights cause of our lifetime. Now that they have moved on to guys taking a whiz in a girls bathroom, I thought it would be good to see where we are after Anthony Kennedy violated the US Constitution

Does anyone have numbers on how many queers have taken advantage of this new found right to marry? It would be interesting to know.

Or, was just a stepping stone to attach Christianity?

I know that the leftists fought really hard so Adam could marry Steve. It was the civil rights cause of our lifetime. Now that they have moved on to guys taking a whiz in a girls bathroom, I thought it would be good to see where we are after Anthony Kennedy violated the US Constitution

Does anyone have numbers on how many queers have taken advantage of this new found right to marry? It would be interesting to know.

poor triggered goyim

so are you "helping" your dead man god on two sticks :palm:

Why do care?

How is Heterosexual marriage going? Married in Vegas and divorced 3 days later...

STFU

If you want to pretend marriage today is anything like what God talked about, you're an idiot.

If I want a true biblical marriage, I don't need a fucking priest or any license from the government. And who am I to tell someone else they can't be married?

Are you God? Are you a prophet?

There is so much sin in this world and you people focus on personal relationships.

Clap clap clap clap

Answer this:

Is committing the act of homosexuality worse than murdering one or more people? Sexually abusing a person or a minor?

Answer it.

Why do care?

How is Heterosexual marriage going? Married in Vegas and divorced 3 days later...

STFU

If you want to pretend marriage today is anything like what God talked about, you're an idiot.

If I want a true biblical marriage, I don't need a fucking priest or any license from the government. And who am I to tell someone else they can't be married?

Are you God? Are you a prophet?

There is so much sin in this world and you people focus on personal relationships.

Clap clap clap clap

It figures dipshit Yurt misses the fucking point. Why am I not surprised. Great non sequitors though

Kudos

Nobody seems to have gone to the bother of compiling as this data is maintained at a wide variety of jurisdictions and not always distinguished as such.

You're a genuinely classless fuck, aren't you Donny?
What the fuck kind of troglodyte did your parents raise?
Fuck them, too.

Nobody seems to have gone to the bother of compiling as this data is maintained at a wide variety of jurisdictions and not always distinguished as such.

Oddly enough a story appeared on drudge indicating that there are a million homo households. Cant assume they are married but that sets the maximum I guess. There are 127.59 million households total to give a picture of scale.

Of course, a non answer or rebuttal.

You fail, as usual.

Again, you miss the fucking point. You are about as dumb as Jade.

I didn't make a judgement on queer marriage in my OP. I asked if anyone has compiled data on how many queers have taken advantage of this new found right. I figured it would be staggering. I figggered queers would be having wedding from sea to shining fucking sea.

It was a big fucking deal right?

Back