How Long Does a Queen Last?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
how-long-does-a-queen-last.jpg

Sorry.....I'm just to American to be anything but appaled by the notion of royalty. Thank GOD above we don't have them here. Our country can be fucked up enough as it is. I can only imagine how bad it would be if we had a legal aristocracy.

Sorry.....I'm just to American to be anything but appaled by the notion of royalty. Thank GOD above we don't have them here. Our country can be fucked up enough as it is. I can only imagine how bad it would be if we had a legal aristocracy.

I know, but that does not omit the fact that she is amazing. She still gets around pretty well.

What Americans can never seem to understand is the concept that the head of state should be above petty politics.

What Americans can never seem to understand is the concept that the head of state should be above petty politics.

We don't like the concept that there are a group of people that are legally/culturally thought to be "above" us and "better" than us and "royally pure"

Enjoy being a serf :)

Clintons, Bushes, Kennedys.......

Back