How much money would it take for desh to give someone a blowie?

women are allowed to like sex

If she prefers sex to working its her right

as long as she has a someone on JPP to pay for her up keep

When you want someone to provide that kind of info, you'll want to meet them head on, and tell her your price. That's the only way you could hope for this to anything but bluster.

Last edited:
To marry her, he'd have to be. I heard she carries his balls around in her purse and he only gets to use them when she allows it.

Same with kudzu.

All the women that I have admired have had the desire to carry their man's balls around. I come from a long history of strong-willed women, and made it a point to marry one. The key is to keep them wanting that; a goal that will never be reached.

Fair point. But I am a sex positive person so what is the issue? If that’s what she likes how am I inappropriate?

It's inappropriate and unmanly to spend time being concerned about someone else's sex life... especially when you're insinuating that they get paid for it. Maybe you should invite Jack to stop by. He enjoys this sort of thing.

How is this not a topic? Women have been servicing men for money since the beginning of time.

Yep, but Grind is saying that a JPP poster -- who has stated more than once that she's happily married -- is a sex worker. In other words, if you can't debate with the person's political POV, start a thread bashing them for something non-political.

It's inappropriate and unmanly to spend time being concerned about someone else's sex life... especially when you're insinuating that they get paid for it. Maybe you should invite Jack to stop by. He enjoys this sort of thing.

There is an entire industry talking endlessly about Trump's sex life and how his current wife is basically a well-compensated ornament. If that's fair game, so is this.

Yep, but Grind is saying that a JPP poster -- who has stated more than once that she's happily married -- is a sex worker. In other words, if you can't debate with the person's political POV, start a thread bashing them for something non-political.

Desh has said a lot of things that make no sense. And this is the off-topic forum. *shrug*

Desh has said a lot of things that make no sense. And this is the off-topic forum. *shrug*

We've all said a lot of things. I'm just pointing out that I think threads like this bashing a particular person are stupid. Plus the person in question is thread-banned, so we can add "cowardly" to that.

There is an entire industry talking endlessly about Trump's sex life and how his current wife is basically a well-compensated ornament. If that's fair game, so is this.

Really? Evince is an elected official, and/or married to one, and/or a public figure?

We've all said a lot of things. I'm just pointing out that I think threads like this bashing a particular person are stupid. Plus the person in question is thread-banned, so we can add "cowardly" to that.

Lots of posters use the thread ban feature as t ignore opinions of others that they find offensive. As I recall you yourself had me on ignore for a lengthy time, which is obviously the same thing if not worse. Are you a coward?

Lots of posters use the thread ban feature as t ignore opinions of others that they find offensive. As I recall you yourself had me on ignore for a lengthy time, which is obviously the same thing if not worse. Are you a coward?

If I was, I wouldn't be having this conversation in this thread now, right?

There's a big difference in threadbans to keep out ppl who add nothing to the discussion, and having one to keep out the person being slimed in said discussion.

you know what, you are right. I shouldn't have directly copied and pasted desh's comment about ivanka trump (who is married and who desh obviously knows wouldn't want to blow random strangers for 12k).

I was initially confused because desh's comment seemed to be very open minded. Hey, if people like sex work, they like sex work, right? That's what desh alleged, so I thought it would be ok to allege the same thing about her, using her exact words.

In retrospect, it's not a very feminist thing to say, it's actually kinda rather disgusting for someone to say when they purport themselves to be pro-women, wouldn't you agree?

I promise to not copy and paste desh's disguising hypocritical comments anymore. I don't know what I was thinking. :thinking:

context: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?114169-AOC-rules-over-Ivanka&p=2918044#post2918044

If I was, I wouldn't be having this conversation in this thread now, right?

There's a big difference in threadbans to keep out ppl who add nothing to the discussion, and having one to keep out the person being slimed in said discussion.

That's a convenient opinion. However you are on record sliming me while you had me on ignore.

Got that nutsackidiot on ignore, but hahahaha! I'm liberal, love to cook, am a field editor and writer for one of America's biggest cooking magazines.

A hypocrite.

All liberals are hypocrites and they don't care.

Yes, I've reached that conclusion too.
I find it amusing that they accuse us of being racist, having low IQ's and worship Trump.
Losing for them has it's consequences. TDS has become an epidemic.

Owl and evince are the most foul-mouthed women on this forum. Indeed, they are as foul-mouthed as almost anyone else.

Imagine if the subject was TOP instead of evince. How would Owl respond?

Back