How to fix the Biden problem of aging....

Sigh....this woke mentality you liberals have is exhausting.....Biden is a honest decent man, he's just too overwhelmed and fragile to continue on with being president...I don't make the damn news I just report it...so get off my tits, will ya
if this reply is to me you are off your rocker

You hate both candidates. So what.
Finally you and I can agree on something....now wasn't that easy? I'm not feeling either of these guys....the last election I truly believed in was Bush/Gore....I actually like John McCain and was pressed to vote for Obama back then. I hated Gore for dissin Clinton and when Bush won, I was glad

Finally you and I can agree on something....now wasn't that easy? I'm not feeling either of these guys....the last election I truly believed in was Bush/Gore....I actually like John McCain and was pressed to vote for Obama back then. I hated Gore for dissin Clinton and when Bush won, I was glad
Like I said, you're a conservative. Don't vote if you don't want to.

Sigh....this woke mentality you liberals have is exhausting.....Biden is a honest decent man, he's just too overwhelmed and fragile to continue on with being president...I don't make the damn news I just report it...so get off my tits, will ya
Presidents are their staff and the administration. He does not handle the entire government because it is too big for any one person. Trump will try to run it all though. He loves money and power.
Woke means that you become aware that blacks and other minorities are getting worse deals from the institutions in America. That is woke. They serve longer sentences in jail for the same crimes white people are found guilty of. They are subjected to redlining. They are beaten and killed by cops. They have crappy schools putting them behind whites and way behind the wealthy whites. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke

Hume, I am a straight shooter, I don't fluff up shit, just to get along. I am a equal opportunity hater of all parties. The sight of Trump makes me sick as does Biden. Two people who should leave politics and move on with thier lives. I am 65 years old, I want so bad to see a new generation of young people running this country, I'm sick of those who've been around when I was a teen...its not fair to them, this country or anybody. I voted for Reagan when I served the military in the 80's and after I got out and saw how fucked up our economy was with no jobs, I became a democrat but I found Obama to be effective but as always with the Dem's weak...so I am not a Independent and will vote for Biden bc I have no where else to go, but will do so holding my nose.
you are a typical get off my lawn dipshit

I also don't like either candidate, but Trump won a primary with legit competition to pick from

The democratic party circuses Biden into his lane - as they pretend he is the way we protect democracy by circumventing anything that in any way looks like a democratic selection of candidates

I am frustrated and outraged that people just found out how bad he was.

the media - rather than shining a light into the inner workings as they should be doing, are actually trying to shield politicians from being exposed - but only one party gets this treatment. this is the best example of fascism you will ever see in your lifetime - where the media and one of the political parties works in tandem
Joe Biden is showing his age in ways I have difficulty fathoming. I am 6+ years older than he is...and I walk, talk, and function like someone 20 years younger than he.

So be it.

But since the alternative is Trump...Joe Biden is head and shoulders the better choice. Trump will fuck our country from here to there and back. Trump is the real danger in this election...not Joe Biden.

There is that.

Joe Biden is showing his age in ways I have difficulty fathoming. I am 6+ years older than he is...and I walk, talk, and function like someone 20 years younger than he.

So be it.

But since the alternative is Trump...Joe Biden is head and shoulders the better choice. Trump will fuck our country from here to there and back. Trump is the real danger in this election...not Joe Biden.

There is that.
So why run a mummy against him ? That makes no sense.

Joe Biden is jeopardising the democracy he wants to save​

He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.

I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president.

"You have become the very thing you swore to destroy" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Last edited:
So why run a mummy against him ? That makes no sense.

Joe Biden is jeopardising the democracy he wants to save​

He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.

I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president.

"You have become the very thing you swore to destroy" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
The ONLY aim of the Democrats, and anyone else who is sane, should be to stop Trump from becoming president again.

Joe Biden, right or wrong, thinks he is the only one who can beat Trump.

And he might be correct.

I do not see a better choice for the Democrats. I understand that Harris is, at the moment, polling better than Trump, but I see choosing her as the head of the ticket in place of Joe Biden is political suicide. America, dragged down by its far Right is simply not ready for a woman as president...especially a woman of color.

Dumping Biden AND Harris...is even a swifter suicide.

My personal opinion is they should ride this thing out with Biden.

I think they will not. I think they will dump him.

I will vote for whomever they choose to replace him.

But I think their chances decrease if such a change occurs.

America, (and by extension, the rest of the world) is royally fucked.

Trump and his supporters are the worst thing that has happened to America since Civil War days.

My mother is Biden's age, but she's as coherent and vibrant as any 50 year old. I never find conversations with her confusing, but she's not running a country. Its being reported that Biden over the last year or so has in fact had many moments of confusion and freezing up in mid conversations, we just never hear about it. Yet another example of failings the party is trying to cover up and hide. There is nothing and I mean nothing wrong with aging and having senior moments....however, IF YOU ARE RUNNING A NATION, GOVERNING THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD, well, you have to do better, be better, act better and then more.

Biden should now, should come before the American Stupid, addressing, with full old people gear in play....having this man with these tiny fucking slinty eyes, barely able to see, let alone read shit, is just insane. I don't give a fuck how much BOTOX you squeeze into that forehead, Biden needs glasses, bifocal thick so he can fuckin see, that's number one. He also needs to be walking with the aide of a cane. You want to pimp it up, put a little bling on it, go for it, but Biden needs a cane. Once geared up, admit, yes America I am old and yes I'm having bad days, but let me tell you what I've been able to do for YOU....and its at this point, his accolades and accomplishments should be noted. Abortion rights, immigration, Israel and Urkrane and gun violence. If Biden can not achieve the most basics of communication to his base, than its dire that he step down and allow someone in the game to take his place.

This tough guy bullshit he's trying to muster up, no one is buying it. He should fire all his handlers and call on AARP consultants and learn how to be a fuckin old man, the proper way, with dignity and resolution. This country can not, must not allow Trump any where near the oval office ever again in our lifetime. To much is at stake
Father time always wins. He's old and he's not getting better.

If Biden wins, the crazy decision by the Supremes will be meaningless for 4 years. Immunity is important if you are breaking laws. Biden does not have to worry about that. Trump would beat it to death. He has about 100 felonies in his future. He has 34 convictions so far. There is so much that Trump does that is illegal, immoral or fattening. He even cheats at golf.

The ONLY aim of the Democrats, and anyone else who is sane, should be to stop Trump from becoming president again.

Joe Biden, right or wrong, thinks he is the only one who can beat Trump.

And he might be correct.

I do not see a better choice for the Democrats. I understand that Harris is, at the moment, polling better than Trump, but I see choosing her as the head of the ticket in place of Joe Biden is political suicide. America, dragged down by its far Right is simply not ready for a woman as president...especially a woman of color.

Dumping Biden AND Harris...is even a swifter suicide.

My personal opinion is they should ride this thing out with Biden.

I think they will not. I think they will dump him.

I will vote for whomever they choose to replace him.

But I think their chances decrease if such a change occurs.

America, (and by extension, the rest of the world) is royally fucked.

Trump and his supporters are the worst thing that has happened to America since Civil War days.
I see the exact opposite. It is Biden that is the danger to the US and stability. Trump may be a universe sized asshole, but he wasn't destroying the nation like Biden is.

Trump, and you can agree to disagree, isn't a moron. He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being stupid. Biden is a dumbfuck of the highest magnitude. He's the sort of utterly stupid boss who got where he is by luck or birth and is fucking everything up. You can take it to the bank he won't accept personal blame or responsibility for any of that. He always kicks that can down to subordinates who live in a combination of fear and utter despise of him. They know what a 'tard he is, but they can't do anything about it.

I see the exact opposite. It is Biden that is the danger to the US and stability. Trump may be a universe sized asshole, but he wasn't destroying the nation like Biden is.

Trump, and you can agree to disagree, isn't a moron. He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being stupid. Biden is a dumbfuck of the highest magnitude. He's the sort of utterly stupid boss who got where he is by luck or birth and is fucking everything up. You can take it to the bank he won't accept personal blame or responsibility for any of that. He always kicks that can down to subordinates who live in a combination of fear and utter despise of him. They know what a 'tard he is, but they can't do anything about it.
So, you want fascism. (Something most students learned about in high school history class.)

Back