How to fix the Biden problem of aging....

I then stand correct Miss Marple....have a safe day
grammar.jpg

Joe Biden is showing his age in ways I have difficulty fathoming. I am 6+ years older than he is...and I walk, talk, and function like someone 20 years younger than he.

So be it.

But since the alternative is Trump...Joe Biden is head and shoulders the better choice. Trump will fuck our country from here to there and back. Trump is the real danger in this election...not Joe Biden.

There is that.
Do you have a stiff back, a foot that was broken which gives him problems or a stutter? He st
Hume, I am a straight shooter, I don't fluff up shit, just to get along. I am a equal opportunity hater of all parties. The sight of Trump makes me sick as does Biden. Two people who should leave politics and move on with thier lives. I am 65 years old, I want so bad to see a new generation of young people running this country, I'm sick of those who've been around when I was a teen...its not fair to them, this country or anybody. I voted for Reagan when I served the military in the 80's and after I got out and saw how fucked up our economy was with no jobs, I became a democrat but I found Obama to be effective but as always with the Dem's weak...so I am not a Independent and will vote for Biden bc I have no where else to go, but will do so holding my nose.
Wish in one hand and spit in the other, see which fills up first.

Biden and Trump are you choices, if you don’t vote for Biden, it’s a vote for Trump, that’s the bottom line, I’m voting Biden for that reason and him and his administration have done a great job righting this ship after the disaster of Trump.

Do you have a stiff back, a foot that was broken which gives him problems or a stutter? He st
Wish in one hand and spit in the other, see which fills up first.

Biden and Trump are you choices, if you don’t vote for Biden, it’s a vote for Trump, that’s the bottom line, I’m voting Biden for that reason and him and his administration have done a great job righting this ship after the disaster of Trump.
Absofuckinluely.......Biden is the better choice....but we are a nation of superficial losers and this Nov should the ticket remain the same, will be the lowest in voter turn out.

Let's make some logical sense out of the campaign.

For one thing, it wouldn't matter who the Democrats are running for president, the TRUMPTARD/MAGATARD PARTY is going to be DEMONIZING and disparaging him or her to the same degree that they are Biden.

I look at the larger picture, of what is at stake in this election. What are the intentions and motivations of Joe Biden and the Democratic Party vs. the intentions and motivations of Donald Trump and his MAGATARDS?

I also look at track records. Which party best represents the majority of Americans, and which party best represents the minority of Americans?

Which party best represents the RULE OF LAW? Which party has no respect for the laws of the land?

Which party best represents our allies concerns in the world? And which party is risking those relationships with our allies and their concerns the most.

Which party has the most respect for the truth and reality in the world. And which party has no respect for the TRUTH and REALITY?

Which party promotes Democracy, and which party is trying to destroy Democracy?

Which party is trying to prepare us for the future, and which party is trying to take us into the past?

Everyone better ask themselves these questions, before they place their vote.

The race for the presidency is not a COCK Fight! It is not a DOG fight!

And the race should not have to take place in a SHARK TANK or THUNDERDOME!

The way this race is going now, THANKS TO DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPTARDS, looks more like scenes from the dystopian movie- MAD MAX

!

Last edited:
Thank you for your response....listen, I have to be frank with you...I can't stand the sound or sight of Biden, so I admit, what little he's done, other than whine about it, is all I see. Now that he has complete immunity, perhaps he can do something aggressive now. But I agree, I don't know of anything he's done so far.
There it is

It’s a fake dem

I think if Biden believed he had mental deficiencies, he would not be running. He is not like Trump and does not think the government exists to serve him. Biden has great and steady medical care. I am sure Biden has not been told he has mental problems.
The Supremes made a terrible decision that could radically change the country toward a dictatorship. Yet no reasonable person thought these powers would be dangerous with Biden in office. All the alarms were about what Trump would do with immunity.
:tardthoughts:

Back