How to Make a Negro Christian (posted by L.P. on Facebook)

Every week. I notice you don't spew the same vitriol for your queer boy, Poet, who said the same thing about my mother, and expressed the desire to rape my father. :D

Boy? Racial pejorative. Queer? Pejorative. Who are we talking about here? Your hooker mom, or your queer dad?
What are you? A little girl, complaining to a grown woman, who "doesn't feel you", about what the mean queer, n-word said about your family????? What a wussy. Don't cry.

Boy? Racial pejorative. Queer? Pejorative. Who are we talking about here? Your hooker mom, or your queer dad?
What are you? A little girl, complaining to a grown woman, who "doesn't feel you", about what the mean queer, n-word said about your family????? What a wussy. Don't cry.

Hey, queer boy, tell us how many slaves my forefathers owned.

Hey, queer boy, tell us how many slaves my forefathers owned. :D

Yes you did. Congratulations on another great victory.

I hit the wrong button, but thanks.

Thank you, and thank you to all my loyal fans who have supported me day in and day out in all my endeavors so far. I owe all my success to my loyal fans. I'm very fortunate.

I hit the wrong button, but thanks.

Thank you, and thank you to all my loyal fans who have supported me day in and day out in all my endeavors so far. I owe all my success to my loyal fans. I'm very fortunate.

I feel honored that you hit the wrong button.

No I was talking to you. If I wanted to talk to my father I would pick up the phone.

No, you had to have been talking to your father...because he's the only "queer boy". I'm a 59 year old man, and I'm gay. Only homophobes call gays queers...when, more than likely, they are gay themselves. Straight men, who are confident in themselves have no cause to lash out against gays. Only homophobes with doubt do that.

And tell your queer boy of a dad, I said hello.

No, you had to have been talking to your father...because he's the only "queer boy". I'm a 59 year old man, and I'm gay. Only homophobes call gays queers...when, more than likely, they are gay themselves. Straight men, who are confident in themselves have no cause to lash out against gays. Only homophobes with doubt do that.

And tell your queer boy of a dad, I said hello.

"Queer" isn't a derogatory term. Some Harvard gay group decided that.

Back