How to Make a Negro Christian (posted by L.P. on Facebook)

No, you had to have been talking to your father...because he's the only "queer boy". I'm a 59 year old man, and I'm gay. Only homophobes call gays queers...when, more than likely, they are gay themselves. Straight men, who are confident in themselves have no cause to lash out against gays. Only homophobes with doubt do that.

And tell your queer boy of a dad, I said hello.

So all the people who wrote and worked on the TV show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" were homophobes. Wow, amazing what you can learn around here.

This message is hidden because Alias is on your ignore list.

You win. (According to DY...but he thinks when he takes a shit, he wins...so I wouldn't put make too much ado about it) LOL.

So all the people who wrote and worked on the TV show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" were homophobes. Wow, amazing what you can learn around here.

It's just like the n-word. We can refer to ourselves as "queer"....but any so-called "straight" using the word is automatically pejorative. The politically correct term is gay , or homosexual. Get it straight. Or better, walk up to the obvious gay guy, and refer to him as "queer", and watch what happens.

It's just like the n-word. We can refer to ourselves as "queer"....but any so-called "straight" using the word is automatically pejorative. The politically correct term is gay , or homosexual. Get it straight. Or better, walk up to the obvious gay guy, and refer to him as "queer", and watch what happens.

I don't live in your politically correct world. I live in the real world.

Tell me, what do I look for to find an "obvious gay guy"?

You call yourselves queer so I do too. That's just the way it works, queer boy.

Your daddy probably doesn't approve of you addressing him in such a manner. Really? What else do you do that I do? You keep telling on yourself. I wanna know just how well you do it. Did you take lessons from daddy?

So now you're going to use homosexuality as an insult. Are you just another self-loathing queer?

You'd really like to take a swing at me, wouldn't you!

It's only an insult if you're not a homosexual (which, by the way, I believe you to be...so, it's not an insult, but calling a spade "a spade") Self-loathing? LOL. I love me some me.
And most certainly. And more.

It's only an insult if you're not a homosexual (which, by the way, I believe you to be...so, it's not an insult, but calling a spade "a spade") Self-loathing? LOL. I love me some me.
And most certainly. And more.

You're also a self-loathing spade? Learn something new every day.

You're also a self-loathing spade? Learn something new every day.

More racial pejoratives? You just can't stop yourself, can you? I wasn't referring to myself as "a spade", but "figuratively", to you. You and DY are peas in a pod....racists and bigots who call others racists and bigots as a means of deflection. And the proof is in your very posts.

Back