How to quit your job in style

i don't believe you theedee. I know you are lying. watermark used to lie too and then he found out how awesome I am. stop lying. btw i wasn't referring to you in this thread originally.

I know, but I couldn't resist taking a shot at AIM. BTW, after logging onto Yahoo IM, I just found the invite and like three messages you left me back in September!! :clink:

I couldn't even remember my screen name, so I had to surf through your wall posts to find where I had told you what it is. :cool:

SUCCESS! FLAWLESS VICTORY

Ar0a9.png

topics threedee and I covered included:

how boston and seattle are both similar (naming off many similar, awesome aspects)
how captbilly is better than all of us
what a temperate climate was

and much more!

topics threedee and I covered included:

how boston and seattle are both similar (naming off many similar, awesome aspects)
how captbilly is better than all of us
what a temperate climate was

and much more!

We also made fun of Watermark, and we've gotten to Friday the 13th, and how Grind would like to die on that date, sometime in the future.

lol epic recap by threedee.

btw ive decided from now on im turning all tom's old news stories into my private dumping ground. it's way too fun.

JiPqw.jpg

LOLZ, I believe the guy Leo's talking to is Cillian Murphy, whom Nolan used in Batman as the Scarecrow. Nolan seems to like playing his favorites, ala Hitchcock, Ford, Burton, etc. Either way, Murphy is in the movie somewhere, but I haven't seen it yet.

dont worry tom, it means you've entered the fold. I only give shit to those that I know can take a joke and aren't total douchebags who will overreact or cry or something.

dont worry tom, it means you've entered the fold. I only give shit to those that I know can take a joke and aren't total douchebags who will overreact or cry or something.

So are you saying that I've entered the inner sanctum, your own personal Skull and Bones society? I hope there aren't any nasty initiation ceremonies, tar and feathers are a bitch to get rid of!

no that's even more exclusive O_O. that's reserved for people I talk to a lot and would help me bury a body if I had to

Back