How to quit your job in style

Watermark helped you bury a dead body? You know, Dexter would advise against things of that sort...

You know there are a lot of excellent TV shows coming out of the US, as well as a bucket load of shit. Dexter is definitely one of the former, I would also add Curb Your Enthusiasm, Two and a Half Men and the Big Bang Theory to the list.

You know there are a lot of excellent TV shows coming out of the US, as well as a bucket load of shit. Dexter is definitely one of the former, I would also add Curb Your Enthusiasm, Two and a Half Men and the Big Bang Theory to the list.

Two and a Half Men blows. Never seen the other two shows, although I've seen trailers of Big Bang Theory.

Shows that I'm into include Smallville, House, Family Guy, Law & Order: CI (as well as SVU and original), NCIS, and Dexter. I've enjoyed small amounts of Las Vegas, Psych, and Royal Pains. Burn Notice is good, although I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
Two and a Half Men blows. Never seen the other two shows, although I've seen trailers of Big Bang Theory.

Shows that I'm into include Smallville, House, Family Guy, Law & Order: CI (as well as SVU and original), NCIS, and Dexter. I've enjoyed small amounts of Las Vegas, Psych, and Royal Pains. Burn Notice is good, although I'm not a fan.

I always find it strange that suck and blow mean the same thing in youngin's patois? As for Two and Half Men, I think is just great. House and Family Guy are both excellent and I especially recommend Big Bang Theory and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Last edited:
I can't begin to tell you how traumatized I was when the greatest intellectual show in the history of TV, "The Man Show" was cancelled. :cry:

You have no class or a sense of humor. You're officially booted out of the Man's club!

I like Megan Fox. I would do her in an instant, but that doesn't make the show legit. One of my new favorite actresses is Lizzy Caplan (she was in Hot Tub Time Machine as John Cusack's awesome girlfriend who writes for Spin), and she's currently best known for appearing in several episodes of a horrible TV show called True Blood.

lizzy-caplan-hot-tub-time-machine.jpg

Back