How to raise a kid.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
There is one thing you can do to help ensure you raise your kid to be a responsible adult. When they get to that age when they start to cry for attention, or because they don't get their way, give them a good spanking. Repeat as often as necessary. If you do this, your child will, more than likely, turn out better than they would have. At the very least, they will not grow up to be a whiny liberal. Trust me. It works.

There is one thing you can do to help ensure you raise your kid to be a responsible adult. When they get to that age when they start to cry for attention, or because they don't get their way, give them a good spanking. Repeat as often as necessary. If you do this, your child will, more than likely, turn out better than they would have. At the very least, they will not grow up to be a whiny liberal. Trust me. It works.

So beating your child makes them a simpleminded Trump supporter

I spanked my kids between ages 2-6 when they needed it. The criteria was if they did something to hurt themselves or someone else. After age 6 or so you have to put too much force into it to teach them, so I used the tactic of taking away what they coveted most. I also explained to them the punishment gets doubled, or more, with each reoccurring infraction, just like in real life. Both my kids are now successful adults, and never got so much as a parking ticket.

I spanked my kids between ages 2-6 when they needed it. The criteria was if they did something to hurt themselves or someone else. After age 6 or so you have to put too much force into it to teach them, so I used the tactic of taking away what they coveted most. I also explained to them the punishment gets doubled, or more, with each reoccurring infraction, just like in real life. Both my kids are now successful adults, and never got so much as a parking ticket.

And I am the tooth fairy. Your fairy tales are just that, my dear.

Personally I don't care how you raise your kids, if you even have any. Its the non stop bull shit that is problimatical.

Actually you should care, because my kids will be your kids bosses. That is, if yours ever graduate college and find jobs.

So I should punch you in the mouth when you report a post?

physical punishment should be used as a tool only, and sparingly when absolutely necessary. otherwise it's nothing more than a weapon against your kids to make them fear you.

I mean you could try, but I don't think it'd end well for you, since the only people intimidated by you are children.

Well, I can't put you on my ignore list. So why don't you just take your juvenile shit somewhere else? I don't want to hear it. You have added nothing to this conversation but personal insults. So, why don't you just shut the fuck up?

Children should be able to get your attention without being spanked.

Well, I can't put you on my ignore list. So why don't you just take your juvenile shit somewhere else? I don't want to hear it. You have added nothing to this conversation but personal insults. So, why don't you just shut the fuck up?

Maybe try not being a little bitch for 30 seconds. Then work up to 45 seconds. By the end of the year you might be able to make it a full day. I believe in you.

Back