How to ruin a vacation

I think you can get INTO Canada and Mexico, ... you need the Passport to RETURN to the US. (How fucked up is that?!?)

I think you can get INTO Canada and Mexico, ... you need the Passport to RETURN to the US. (How fucked up is that?!?)

We ask people to prove who they are and that they have a legal right to enter! Why, that's almost as bad as...nearly every nation on Earth.

:rofl2:

Me and the wife were cruising around the Niagara Falls area and decided to go to Toronto. We got INTO Canada with a Driver's License. Ran around Toronto for the day, came back to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls for the Light Show. When we RETURNED, they (US) wanted to see our Passports! (The US has these cool 'Passport Cards' that looks like a Driver's License that you can use for travel to Mexico and Canada, more convenient than the large bulky Regular Passport)

"The U.S. Passport Card is the de facto national identification card of the United States and a limited travel document issued by the federal government of the United States in the size of a credit card. Wikipedia"
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...b..1.13.1113.0..35i39k1j0i131k1.0.AoaSKGNbp5g

Me and the wife were cruising around the Niagara Falls area and decided to go to Toronto. We got INTO Canada with a Driver's License. Ran around Toronto for the day, came back to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls for the Light Show. When we RETURNED, they (US) wanted to see our Passports! (The US has these cool 'Passport Cards' that looks like a Driver's License that you can use for travel to Mexico and Canada, more convenient than the large bulky Regular Passport)

Cool story.

Are you suggesting that it's unwise for a sovereign nation to ascertain the identity of people entering its' territory?

As an American, I like to go to Mexico and Canada without some kind of 'Passport shit'. I have a Driver's License.
Now, having said that, I DO like the small, easily portable 'Passport Card'.

As an American, I like to go to Mexico and Canada without some kind of 'Passport shit'.

Tough shit.

BTW, Entry into Canada is solely determined by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officials in accordance with Canadian law. Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Canada.html

Tough shit.

BTW, Entry into Canada is solely determined by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officials in accordance with Canadian law. Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Canada.html

hahahahahahaha .......

I (we) had our Passport Cards, but I didn't show him that, all I showed him was my Driver's License, just to see if it was true. I had heard you don't need a Passport to get INTO Canada, you need a Passport to get OUT of Canada. So .... he waved us through.

So (putting arms to my side, clenching fists, and thrusting pelvis forward in a violent manner) BAM!

I (we) had our Passport Cards, but I didn't show him that, all I showed him was my Driver's License, just to see if it was true. I had heard you don't need a Passport to get INTO Canada, you need a Passport to get OUT of Canada. So .... he waved us through.

So you say.

If you enter by land and plan to travel further than 25 kilometers into Mexico, you must stop at an INM office at the port of entry to obtain an entry permit (Forma Migratoria Multiple - FMM), even if not explicitly directed to do so by Mexican officials.

You will likely be asked to present this form at immigration checkpoints on your route of travel.

You must present a valid passport in order to receive the entry permit. For more information, visit the INM website (Spanish only).

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Mexico.html

If you enter by land and plan to travel further than 25 kilometers into Mexico, you must stop at an INM office at the port of entry to obtain an entry permit (Forma Migratoria Multiple - FMM), even if not explicitly directed to do so by Mexican officials.

You will likely be asked to present this form at immigration checkpoints on your route of travel.

You must present a valid passport in order to receive the entry permit. For more information, visit the INM website (Spanish only).

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Mexico.html

hahahahahahaha .... what an idiot. You run into these Aduana Stations like every 50 miles. You just give them $5 or some CDs or maybe a box of chocolates.

(Dude, you really need to get out of the House more often) ... just sad. :(

hahahahahahaha .... what an idiot. You run into these Aduana Stations like every 50 miles. You just give them $5 or some CDs or maybe a box of chocolates.

Mordita. It's a crime. Hopefully you'll try that shit with some crooked federale or Policía Federal de Caminos someday who decide they like the look of something you have when there's nobody around.

BTW, I'm told they love arrogant yanquis who think they can bribe their way out of anything.

Mordita. It's a crime. Hopefully you'll try that shit with some crooked federale or Policía Federal de Caminos someday who decide they like the look of something you have when there's nobody around.

BTW, I'm told they love arrogant yanquis who think they can bribe their way out of anything.

Pendejo, ... I will have to tell you the story of the Federales shooting at me and Pablo of Guatemala as we took a 'short cut' across La Frontera.

I don't have time now. A Tenant moved out and I have to go and change some locks. Maybe another time?

I will have to tell you the story of the Federales shooting at me and Pablo of Guatemala as we took a 'short cut' across La Frontera.

I love anecdotal stories presented without evidence. Take your time, puto, and use it to embellish any details you think might make your story seem more interesting.

5nperhf2m3911.jpg

Back