How your personality relates to others

some data: https://psychobabble4u.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/which-type-has-the-most-geniuses/

iqbymbtitype.jpg

mbtipercentageiqstatscorrected.png

I knew you were an asshole. Welcome to the club. Thomas Jefferson, Ike and I have been waiting. :D

I need to update my list better. Please help correct. TIA

ThatOwlWoman INFJ-A Advocate Hufflepuff

Dutch INTJ-A Architect (Protagonist - ENFJ) Gryffindor

Controlled Opposition ISTP The Virtuoso

Jade Dragon ISTP the Virtuoso

Phantasmal ENFP-A The Campaigner Hufflepuff

Christiefan915 INFJ Advocate (former INFP Mediator) Ravenclaw

Cypress Mediator INFP-A Ravenclaw

50USA Consul ESFJ-A

NiftyNiblick Logician

Micawber INTJ-A Architect

==========
The Blacklist: Raymond Reddington [ENTJ]

Personality Types of All U.S. Presidents (Chronological)

Thomas Jefferson (INTJ)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (INTJ)

mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpg

An interesting but disputed claim: https://bonearenaofmyskull.tumblr.com/post/70803155416/hannibal-is-not-intj

OTOH, there's this about why INTJs make the best/worst employees. I think it exemplifies why people should find their "best fit" when seeking happiness:

https://recruitingblogs.com/profiles/blogs/why-intjs-make-the-worst-and-best-employees
Many organizations around the world embrace the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, better known as the MBTI, to better understand and utilize their employees. It's thought by putting the right employees to work on the right projects, we'll all see better results. This is why MBTI testing is common across the corporate environment, especially in the United States.

INTJs are exceptionally rare and can be difficult to work with, if not properly utilized. They're known as "The Scientist" and bring a tremendous amount of value into your organization, from solving difficult problems to forecasting issues with production. They're independent and work-focused, which can make INTJs difficult employees. Here, we uncover common issues employers face with INTJ employees and what they can do about it.

An article, and there are several under the Romance heading, on relationships: https://www.16personalities.com/art...our-horsemen-and-four-personality-type-groups

Romantic Conflicts: Four Horsemen and Four Personality Type Groups
Since much of the evidence has been anecdotal, the science of relationships has sometimes been a little mushy and theoretical in the past. It was hard to nail down consistent results, and research was less than rigorous or nonexistent.

That is, until John Gottman, his research collaborator Robert Levenson, and his wife and collaborator, Julie Schwartz Gottman, began to look at relationships through a lens that was more research-based, starting in the 1970s. They carefully studied couples interacting in various situations and used psychological and physical metrics to measure reactions. They even set up an apartment that served as a lab where they observed their subjects interacting. (No, the whole thing was not creepy. They told their subjects that they were watching them.)....

Ditch boy people cant stand you except for other stuck up radical snobs

What if stuck up radical snobs is all I need to make me happy? Then what, Bobbie? Then what are you going to do?

What was your profile, Bobbie?...couldn't you understand the three syllable words to complete the 10 minute or less test?

There are no wrong answers, dumbass. There's no reason for you to be afraid to take it nor reveal your results like others.

What are you afraid of? Dutch Uncle's Mind Control Beam? :laugh:

What if stuck up radical snobs is all I need to make me happy? Then what, Bobbie? Then what are you going to do?

What was your profile, Bobbie?...couldn't you understand the three syllable words to complete the 10 minute or less test?

There are no wrong answers, dumbass. There's no reason for you to be afraid to take it nor reveal your results like others.

What are you afraid of? Dutch Uncle's Mind Control Beam? :laugh:

ass sucking uncle mind control beam lol been hitting the crack pretty hard again there dutch

I thought the experience of taking that test was interesting. I am afraid that if I were to take it again
I might not give all the same answers, yielding a different result.

Many were the question to which my immediate thought was "well if this were the case then I'd say that, but if this were the case I'd say other..."
In the absence of more specific info my responses were arbitrary. And if I were aware of the taxonomy I could simply be dishonest and game out a desired result,
basically I can defeat this test.

I thought the experience of taking that test was interesting. I am afraid that if I were to take it again

Many were the question to which my immediate thought was "well if this were the case then I'd say that, but if this were the case I'd say other..."
In the absence of more specific info my responses were arbitrary. And if I were aware of the taxonomy I could simply be dishonest and game out a desired result,

Defeat? Isn't that like saying you can cheat on your workout? It's a personality test geared toward self-improvement.

Employers can use tests like these for job placements. As the website details, some people work better with some groups better than others.

yes being a democrat its hard to make up your mind screw the nation or just steal money or screw someones wife or dog its diffcult for you guys to come up with the same answers

It'll be a week tomorrow. Have you considered retaking the test? Everyone has a schedule. Consider altering from one end of the schedule to the other and retaking the test that day. There's also morning and evening to consider. I've read a lot of studies on the brain and working on the backside of the clock, both long term and short term.

I'll dig out mine and post them. IIRC, I just became more judgy and aggressive since my reaction was to use the results as a permission slip. :thup:

BTW,...I took the test you have as a sig line. I am a Campaigner .

Thanks! So is Phantasmal. LOL

ThatOwlWoman INFJ-A Advocate Hufflepuff
Dutch INTJ-A Architect (Protagonist - ENFJ) Gryffindor
Controlled Opposition ISTP The Virtuoso
Jade Dragon ISTP the Virtuoso
Phantasmal ENFP-A The Campaigner Hufflepuff
Christiefan915 INFJ Advocate (former INFP Mediator) Ravenclaw
Cypress Mediator INFP-A Ravenclaw
50USA Consul ESFJ-A
NiftyNiblick Logician
Micawber INTJ-A Architect
STone Campaigner.
The Blacklist: Raymond Reddington [ENTJ]

Virtuoso. :dunno:

You join Controlled Opposition and Jade Dragon in those ranks. Did you glance over the briefs on your personality type? There's a multipage analysis covering each of the 16 types. It's a tool, not a fortune telling device as you can see by comparing other members of the same personality type.

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
https://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality
A Virtuoso (ISTP) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have an individualistic mindset, pursuing goals without needing much external connection. They engage in life with inquisitiveness and personal skill, varying their approach as needed.

Virtuosos love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, Virtuosos find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before.

Back