How your personality relates to others

I'm usually ENFJ on Myers-Briggs, but I just got ENFP-A Campaigner on the test you linked.

Our personalities can shift over time. Christie also noted a shift.

Although I've had a lot of tests in my career, except for two IQ tests and my ASVAB+aviation tests, no one ever told me the results. I didn't find out my personality type until last year.

You join Phantasmal and Stone in the ENFP Campaigner personality type. Here's the rest:

ThatOwlWoman INFJ-A Advocate Hufflepuff
Christiefan915 INFJ Advocate (former INFP Mediator) Ravenclaw

Dutch INTJ-A Architect (spouse:Protagonist - ENFJ) Gryffindor
Micawber INTJ-A Architect
T. A. Gardner INTJ-A Architect

Phantasmal ENFP-A The Campaigner Hufflepuff
Stone Campaigner.
Diesel ENFP-A Campaigner

50USA ESFJ-A Consul
Matt Dillon ESFJ-A Consul

NiftyNiblick Logician

Cypress INFP-A Mediator Ravenclaw
Life is Golden Mediator (INFP-A)

Evince Protagonist
Guno Protagonist

Anonymoose Virtuoso
Controlled Opposition ISTP The Virtuoso
Jade Dragon ISTP the Virtuoso

Our personalities can shift over time. Christie also noted a shift.

Although I've had a lot of tests in my career, except for two IQ tests and my ASVAB+aviation tests, no one ever told me the results. I didn't find out my personality type until last year.

You join Phantasmal and Stone in the ENFP Campaigner personality type. Here's the rest:

Interesting. While I loathe having anything in common with Stone, it's interesting that if my type had remained ENFJ, I would have been the only one in that category so far. I don't know anything about the Harry Potter stuff, but the rest of it is cool.

Interesting. While I loathe having anything in common with Stone, it's interesting that if my type had remained ENFJ, I would have been the only one in that category so far. I don't know anything about the Harry Potter stuff, but the rest of it is cool.

The Harry Potter stuff was interesting as a correlation: Compare a person's personality type to their Harry Potter house to see how well they match up.

As for Stone and you, the point there is to show that, while we each may be pigeon-holed into one of 16 personalities, that doesn't turn us into one of 16 different kinds of robots; we are human beings. The personality type is a starting point, not an end point.

FWIW, I have no idea what personality I was in my teens/20s. I most certainly was not the same then as I am now. Not just experience, but personality-wise.

The Harry Potter stuff was interesting as a correlation: Compare a person's personality type to their Harry Potter house to see how well they match up.

As for Stone and you, the point there is to show that, while we each may be pigeon-holed into one of 16 personalities, that doesn't turn us into one of 16 different kinds of robots; we are human beings. The personality type is a starting point, not an end point.

FWIW, I have no idea what personality I was in my teens/20s. I most certainly was not the same then as I am now. Not just experience, but personality-wise.
These kind of personality tests probably have limited applicability on political message boards. From what I can tell, schizophrenia, personality disorders, and mental illness are rife on this board.

These kind of personality tests probably have limited applicability on political message boards. From what I can tell, schizophrenia, personality disorders, and mental illness are rife on this board.

They're more for entertainment on the forum but can be illuminating for the individual. Yes, I agree there is a higher percentage of mental illness on forums than IRL.

More disabled and retired people too.

He seems to almost NEVER be interested in discussions....unless you are saying what he wants to hear/read.

Otherwise, he pretty much just seems to troll.

Like you two are doing? :rofl2:

This is a thread about personality assessment and both of you losers 1) didn't participate and 2) only trolled. You're losers for doing so.

I forgive you because I think both of you are young and stupid, but that only carries you so far through life. Eventually you'll have to become men or you'll end up a whiny loser like PmP, Stone, the TD twins, etc.

Sadly, I think AHZ's given up on ever becoming a man. Same for Son of the Revolution. There's still a chance for you, McRocket.

TIME WILL FUCKING TELL BITCH

Back