Howard Stern talks about Lauren B⊙⊙Bert....

You show you hate this country

You're so afraid to go against the groupthink. I don't “hate America.” But there is a lot of room for America to improve. We've rested on our laurels for too long and we're decaying while the rest of the developed world advances.

Take universal healthcare, for example. US politicians have been trying to figure this out for over half a century.

Last edited:
You're so afraid to go against the groupthink. I don't “hate America.” But there is a lot of room for America to improve. We've rested on our laurels for too long and we're decaying while the rest of the developed world advances.

Take universal healthcare, for example. US politicians have been trying to figure this out for over half a century.

You show you do hate this country

I was waiting for an opportunity to post this, and here's one now! :rofl2:

2jslNpC.jpg

:rofl2: Good one....accurate too! :)

Into Тhe Night;5803843 said:
I point out America's flaws because I want us to get better because I love America. You're like the parent in denial who thinks it's "love" to never punish or point out the bad behavior of a child.

If you vote Democrat you vote for the destruction of the US

I don't listen to the far left. Sterns does not even know what WOKE is

YOu mean like Trump then, right?

As he and Howard were bestie's in the Ny Democrat social circuit scene and Stern was uber popular with the Derp right, until Trump split and went Republican and Stern stayed a Dem and supported Hillary. Then suddenly the derp right hated him.

YOu mean like Trump then, right?

As he and Howard were bestie's in the Ny Democrat social circuit scene and Stern was uber popular with the Derp right, until Trump split and went Republican and Stern stayed a Dem and supported Hillary. Then suddenly the derp right hated him.

How m,any years do you have to go back for that?

Back