Howard Stern talks about Lauren B⊙⊙Bert....

I think Boebert, Stern, and Shapiro are all members of the tribe. Not that there's anything wrong with that, that's my observation.

That's the face of a princess, and not the prettiest one.

Ho! Even my not so pretty but beautiful to me 1st princess has a more pleasing mug than that.

She's halfway to Mayim Bialik, shiet, more than halfway.

If Boebert isn't Jewish, I'll eat a $20 bill.

Last edited:
I think Boebert, Stern, and Shapiro are all members of the tribe. Not that there's anything wrong with that, that's my observation.

That's the face of a princess, and not the prettiest one.

Ho! Even my not so pretty but beautiful to me 1st princess has a more pleasing mug than that.

She's halfway to Mayim Bialik, shiet, more than halfway.

If Boebert isn't Jewish, I'll eat a $20 bill.
Thanks for the thoughts, Matt. :thup:

85gw8s.jpg

Boebert has no education. She was literally a high school dropout who got a GED in her mid-20's.

What I am saying is chow down on that $20 bill. There is no way Boebert is Jewish.

She could be Mayim Bialik's cousin or sister.

Compare their faces sometime. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
She could be Mayim Bialik's cousin or sister.

Compare their faces sometime. :rolleyes:

Mayim Bialik has a Ph.D. in Neuroscience, not a GED like you and your cousins, Matt.

You measure a person's intelligence and education by their face? Is that how you got your job, Matt?

Mayim Bialik has a Ph.D. in Neuroscience, not a GED like you and your cousins, Matt.

You measure a person's intelligence and education by their face? Is that how you got your job, Matt?

Actually I have a degree, and my cousins have doctorates. I got my job by being able to do it better than most.

How'd you get your job, Dutch?

Actually I have a degree, and my cousins have doctorates. I got my job by being able to do it better than most.

How'd you get your job, Dutch?
You're free to claim that, Matt. Now claim you have a million-dollar house, a $150K car and a trophy wife like the other JPP Trumpers. :thup:

I signed up for the Marine Corps.

Back