Humanity is Better Off With Religion than Without It

Your thread has no substance. No link, nothing. It is an abortion of a thread. A disaster. A total fucking mess.

lmao, i used tom's method of getting people to pay attention to my threads and it worked....

there doesn't need to be a link cornbeef....look up the author, he wrote a whole book on it, but since you're a lazy ass islander and i like islanders:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Atheist-Defends-Religion-Humanity-Without/dp/1592578543"]Amazon.com: An Atheist Defends Religion: Why Humanity is Better Off with Religion Than Without It (9781592578542): Bruce Sheiman: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mwuZ6U0qL.@@AMEPARAM@@41mwuZ6U0qL[/ame]

of course grind can't comprehend this thread, i am not at all surprised

lmao, i used tom's method of getting people to pay attention to my threads and it worked....

there doesn't need to be a link cornbeef....look up the author, he wrote a whole book on it, but since you're a lazy ass islander and i like islanders:

Amazon.com: An Atheist Defends Religion: Why Humanity is Better Off with Religion Than Without It (9781592578542): Bruce Sheiman: Books

of course grind can't comprehend this thread, i am not at all surprised

So if I post a thread that simply reads "Libertarian says world better off with communism than without it - Dick Rude"....

You're going to run around all over the internet looking up Dick Rude, and then I'm going to be appalled and flabbergasted if you don't?

Nix.

So if I post a thread that simply reads "Libertarian says world better off with communism than without it - Dick Rude"....

You're going to run around all over the internet looking up Dick Rude, and then I'm going to be appalled and flabbergasted if you don't?

Nix.

you're kidding me, you can't be bothered to look up the author of a quote....its not my fault you don't know the author or the title of his book....

for the cornbeefs out there, i guess i need to include an amazon link, apparently google is just to complex....

"Delving into a huge reservoir of research, Sheiman demonstrates beyond any doubt that religious belief has an overwhelmingly positive impact on health and well-being. Sheiman takes an honest and objective look at this controversial area and offers a rare and refreshing perspective on the enduring benefits of faith." --Harold G. Koenig, M.D., Duke University Medical Center; Director, Center for the Study of Religion, Spirituality and Health

NOTE*, IMPORTANT** the above is a review about the book from amazon PLEASE TAKE NOTICE ***

and please not that i posted the link above already, but, i will post it again or the cornbeefs of the world will wander around aimlessly forever not knowing what to do

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Atheist-Defends-Religion-Humanity-Without/dp/1592578543"]Amazon.com: An Atheist Defends Religion: Why Humanity is Better Off with Religion Than Without It (9781592578542): Bruce Sheiman: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mwuZ6U0qL.@@AMEPARAM@@41mwuZ6U0qL[/ame]

"Delving into a huge reservoir of research, Sheiman demonstrates beyond any doubt that religious belief has an overwhelmingly positive impact on health and well-being. Sheiman takes an honest and objective look at this controversial area and offers a rare and refreshing perspective on the enduring benefits of faith." --Harold G. Koenig, M.D., Duke University Medical Center; Director, Center for the Study of Religion, Spirituality and Health

NOTE*, IMPORTANT** the above is a review about the book from amazon PLEASE TAKE NOTICE ***

and please not that i posted the link above already, but, i will post it again or the cornbeefs of the world will wander around aimlessly forever not knowing what to do

Amazon.com: An Atheist Defends Religion: Why Humanity is Better Off with Religion Than Without It (9781592578542): Bruce Sheiman: Books

I do that with our without your meaningless, revolting attempts at thread building. You should be thanking me for forcing you into adding something, anything, to this horrible, dying atrocity of a thread. A fucking calamity if you will.

I do that with our without your meaningless, revolting attempts at thread building. You should be thanking me for forcing you into adding something, anything, to this horrible, dying atrocity of a thread. A fucking calamity if you will.

lol...so, anything to say about the athiest's remarks? i expected watermark and grind to be speechless, but come on.... shirley, you have something to say

lol...so, anything to say about the athiest's remarks? i expected watermark and grind to be speechless, but come on.... shirley, you have something to say

About the athiest, he's a sociologist. What can I say about him? Nothing to day about Dick Rude?

The first few pages sucked.

Militant atheist and the religious give way too much credit for events bad or good to religion. This guy seems to do the same. We would have had wars and we would have compassion for others with or without it.

Back