Humanity is Better Off With Religion than Without It

Yes. Elitist fascists view religion as a useful tool for controlling people to maintain the oligarchy of the fasciste internationale.

Wasting mental energies on this god foolishness takes focus away from the true evildoers in this world: The internationalist fascist new world orderers.

Yes. Elitist fascists view religion as a useful tool for controlling people to maintain the oligarchy of the fasciste internationale.

I dunno, today's elitist fascists are pretty into atheism these days. I'm like seriously the only guy left on the Illuminati Governing Council who's very into religion... A couple of Reform Jews (which is utterly worthless, spiritually speaking) but that's about it.

I dunno, today's elitist fascists are pretty into atheism these days. I'm like seriously the only guy left on the Illuminati Governing Council who's very into religion... A couple of Reform Jews (which is utterly worthless, spiritually speaking) but that's about it.

They may personally be atheist, but they believe in manipulating "the masses" with religious bullshit. All religions have been taken over by one world sabbateans. In the case of Catholicism, Jacob Frank was the beginning of the infiltration. sabbateans. google is your friend.

Ive changed my opinion on religion. I used to think it had redeeming qualities. but on further thinking, it has none.

real morality can be logically derived. Religious morality boils down to doing what god says, which is just totalitarianism.

Ive changed my opinion on religion. I used to think it had redeeming qualities. but on further thinking, it has none.

real morality can be logically derived. Religious morality boils down to doing what god says, which is just totalitarianism.
I see the real problem coming not from what god has said, but the fact that we have to trust people like George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Robertson and Charles Mason who claim they have been chosen by god! and speaks through them that gets us into a lot of heat!

God has never made a general world announcement, he always seems to choose certain people to relay his messages, this is what I have never understood about the concept of god and how he gives us knowledge. Just call me a skeptic!

Back