Hypothetical Situation

The Dude does not waist time.
Dumb Yankee however has typed in his anti female blow job stance.

Which in 99% of America is grounds for you losing the man card.

translation man who refuses blowjob from woman has serious mental issue which are greater than his greatness as a riechwing troll.

Damn Yankee finds it amusing that The Dude continues to fantasize about pedophilia and other posters' sexual proclivities. :)

Damn Yankee finds it amusing that The Dude continues to fantasize about pedophilia and other posters' sexual proclivities. :)

Hmmmm, I seem to recall you repeatedly bringing up other people's sex lives. So those were all fantasies?

And I see you have no denial that your calling a blowjob from your wife immoral and calling lying to the IRS moral, is a double standard? Or would that be hypocrisy?

And SM, I am curious why you are so adamant that oral sex is immoral.

I mean, I understand that the modern definition of "sodomy" includes oral sex. But is it used that way in the bible?

I guess you aren't a fan of the Song of Solomon?

GODDAMMIT CHRISTIE FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!

Legion Troll - a single, individual poster with no life and no creativity, who posts under a series (or, a legion) of accounts

LEGION TROLL - a specific account, used by Legion Troll on occasions, for the purpose of trolling. There is also a LEGION TROLL'S TROLL account.

No shit, Sherlock.

I repeat: if you think "LEGION TROLL" groans "essentially everyone" etc., you haven't been paying attention. This individual targets liberals.

Actually, I'm thinking it's one of the regulars, probably a conservative, maybe even you. :D

No shit, Sherlock.

I repeat: if you think "LEGION TROLL" groans "essentially everyone" etc., you haven't been paying attention. This individual targets liberals.

Actually, I'm thinking it's one of the regulars, probably a conservative, maybe even you. :D

Once again your version of reality is far removed. :palm:

No shit, Sherlock.

I doubt, based upon his current persona being all leftist, that he's conservative. For one thing, the best troller of all-time was Brent, a conservative, and Legion SUCKS at trolling. Also, he's been groaning me and Brent a lot lately, as Brent noted in another thread. The guy is not exactly what anyone here (except perhaps SM) would call normal...

Back