Hypothetical Situation

little sissy hissy fit boy admits he lied

:)

Where did you admit that; because I didn't see it, but I'm glad you finally came out of the closet (so to speak).

You could always do what you constantly bitch about and groan me, again.
LOL

Last edited:
Where did you admit that; because I didn't see it, but I'm glad you finally came out of the closet (so to speak).

You could always do what you constantly bitch about and groan me, again.
LOL

you have 11 groans and that is "constantly" bitching and groaning you? i wonder if those are even all mine....

hmmm, more lies by the fuming made usf because i made you look like a tool, yet again...so you have to lie about me coming out of the closet, no doubt because you're still upset i rejected your sexual advances, so you have to fantasize about me being homosexual like yourself

you have 11 groans and that is "constantly" bitching and groaning you? i wonder if those are even all mine....

hmmm, more lies by the fuming made usf because i made you look like a tool, yet again...so you have to lie about me coming out of the closet, no doubt because you're still upset i rejected your sexual advances, so you have to fantasize about me being homosexual like yourself

I fully understand that you're having a hard time getting in touch with your emo feelings; but would be so polite and please show any where I made sexual advances to you.
Unless you're wishing again and this is your way of saying you would like me to be sexually interested in you!!
Are you now going to groan me again; because if it helps you feel better, you go right ahead.

Came back and added to this; because I didn't say you were "constantly bitching and groaning me".
I said "You could always do what you constantly bitch about AND groan me, again.
See, the inclusion of the word "and" creates two situations and you still don't get it.

Last edited:
How can anyone talk back to LEGION TROLL when he doesn't post comments, just groans?

LT groans mostly liberals, even for some totally mundane and inconsequential comments.

860 groans in the last few days, sheesh. Absolutely obsessive-compulsive.

GODDAMMIT CHRISTIE FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!

Legion Troll - a single, individual poster with no life and no creativity, who posts under a series (or, a legion) of accounts

LEGION TROLL - a specific account, used by Legion Troll on occasions, for the purpose of trolling. There is also a LEGION TROLL'S TROLL account.

i would tell her i'm flattered, but that my wife is hotter and i am happily content in my marriage

i made a vow, that's why

though my cock would hate me

No reason to insult the woman or be dishonest. She has put her trust in you, first with the house key, and now with the seduction. The goal here is to keep the friendship but to avoid infidelity.

Yurt gets a C.

I'd decline the offer and ask her to leave, because I love my girlfriend and cheating on her would result in unbearable guilt. Ultimately, I'd have to confess to her that I cheated and the relationship would be finished, at which point I'd probably become an alcoholic, lose my job, and live in my mom and dad's garage. In other words, I'd become like \(\(\(\/)/)/)/.

What answer are you fishing for, exactly?

You avoided infidelity but its unclear as to your tact. Volt gets a B.

I'd probably comment on her kiss and lips and explain that while I always believe in being a good neighbor I'm also married so going to bed with her is out of the question. I'd then tell her that in the spirit of being a good neighbor this was the best I could offer while proceeding to drop my pants.

Bear in mind my neighbor's husband is a lawyer so outright rejection of a lawyer's wife might not be the wisest course of action.

Sound like a plausible defense? :D

As predicted, the liberal jumps right into infidelity, and at the same time tries to satisfy his own pleasure while forsaking his friend's. This is a perfect demonstration of weak character, self-gratification, and sexism.

Apple gets an F.

I gently but firmly push her back with my arm and say. I'm sorry, I'm flattered......but I love my wife. I help her get inside her house, then I go back home and kill the bottle of scotch and curse God for testing me like that.

You were successful at avoiding infidelity, but felt the need to use your physical strength to force this gentle woman off of you. Besides, she is 3" taller than you and built like Linda Carter- she would have decked you. Then you cursed God for something that she did of her own free will.

Moot gets a D.

I call my wife and beg her for permission?

This has happened to me before. More than once.

The first time I said, "Thank You very much, but I don't think my wife would like it".

The last time I said, "I know it's a no go, but let me try to contact my wife anyway".

I've never accepted this offer from any female while being married.

But single is sometimes a different story.

I'm lucky I've no STDs through it all, but what the ****, life is short.

Wish I was 18 again.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that your first sentence is a joke, and your answer is what you claim to have done in the past.

Liberty gets a B but missed an easy A. :(

Seeing as how I'm not married, I would, "okay," take her by the hand, lead her into my bedroom, and proceed to bone her all night long. :cool:

Although you have not obligated yourself to another, she has, thus you contributed to infidelity. Furthermore, her husband is ex-army and when he found out about it would beat you like a throw rug. You destroyed her marriage as well as your friendship.

3D gets an F, as predicted.

Back