Hypothetical Situation

For all of the crap I've gotten for "noticing" details in photos surrounding hot babes, I actually never noticed the male biker there behind her until Mott mentioned him. I did notice the red object in her sweet little hands, but that's different. I guess I do have a thang for the Foxy Lady!! :cool:

:fap:

and 20 years ago neither one of us would have noticed that.......sighhhhhh.
Speak for yourself. For me it would be 25 years...

Seriously though the best way to score would be to ask what the red bag thingy is, not (as 3D masturbator would do) tell her she has a nice ass.

Speak for yourself. For me it would be 25 years...

Seriously though the best way to score would be to ask what the red bag thingy is, not (as 3D masturbator would do) tell her she has a nice ass.
I don't know about that. I've picked up more then one gal by telling her she had a nice ass.....I just didn't use that language. I'd say something like "Pardon me miss but I couldn't help but noticing that you have an extraordinary tushy!". The fact is....all ladies like to be told they have a nice ass, they just want you to be told so in more flattering or poetic language. That's understandable too. Women tend to have innately superior communication and language skills. Nuance is important to them.

megan-fox-065-1280-116093.jpeg

That's a nice looking bike.

I don't know about that. I've picked up more then one gal by telling her she had a nice ass.....I just didn't use that language. I'd say something like "Pardon me miss but I couldn't help but noticing that you have an extraordinary tushy!". The fact is....all ladies like to be told they have a nice ass, they just want you to be told so in more flattering or poetic language. That's understandable too. Women tend to have innately superior communication and language skills. Nuance is important to them.
It depends on what type of women you are trying to pick up. Obviously you liked to pick trash off the street. I preferred the choice fruit.

I decided tp add this edit; because apparently Yurt has a protector and that would be Legion Troll.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm!!

how is LEGION TROLL protecting me usfag? the troll is groaning nearly everyone, but you're the only sissy who took it personal and thought the troll was protecting me

fail

The LEGION TROLL account essentially groans everyone except the posters who are most aggressively talking back to Legion, so it doesn't groan Yurt or Myself. It even groans other Legion accounts.

The LEGION TROLL account essentially groans everyone except the posters who are most aggressively talking back to Legion, so it doesn't groan Yurt or Myself. It even groans other Legion accounts.

How can anyone talk back to LEGION TROLL when he doesn't post comments, just groans?

LT groans mostly liberals, even for some totally mundane and inconsequential comments.

860 groans in the last few days, sheesh. Absolutely obsessive-compulsive.

how is LEGION TROLL protecting me usfag? the troll is groaning nearly everyone, but you're the only sissy who took it personal and thought the troll was protecting me

fail

I guess I would fail, if I decided to start a thread about it and do nothing but complain every chance I get.
Your emo makeup is streaked.

I know and I was just pushing Yurt's buttons.
It worked and now he's having a hissy fit.
LOL

Back