Hypothetical Situation

Yea you fuck off to you moron. Jesus fuck, how did you survive this far in life being so stupid. Do you even fucking realize what the fuck you said to me? That I didn't have the morals to have the self discipline to walk away from a "young girl" hitting on me? You'd have said that to me in person and you wouldn't of had to worry about me making a personal come back like I did cause you would have been spitting your fucking teeth out of your head.

Think before you say something stupid you imbecile!

Yea you fuck off to you moron. Jesus fuck, how did you survive this far in life being so stupid. Do you even fucking realize what the fuck you said to me? That I didn't have the morals to have the self discipline to walk away from a "young girl" hitting on me? You'd have said that to me in person and you wouldn't of had to worry about me making a personal come back like I did cause you would have been spitting your fucking teeth out of your head.

Think before you say something stupid you imbecile!

lol...mott is taking internet tough guy lessons from topspin

file.php

get a grip!

A well-known sentiment at the end of ones life is, "You don't regret the ones you did, you regret the ones you didn't do."

Really....tell me Yurt.....what would you do if I implied that you were a pedophile to your face? I'd probably be spitting teeth out of my head, wouldn't I?

don't you think it is a bit silly to threaten to kick someone ass over the internet? fact is, it didn't happen in in your face, so get a grip. the internet tough guy routine makes you look like a wuss.

don't you think it is a bit silly to threaten to kick someone ass over the internet? fact is, it didn't happen in in your face, so get a grip. the internet tough guy routine makes you look like a wuss.

Well yes it would be if I was making a threat. I'm simply stating a fact. If he would have said that to my face I'd of popped him in the mouth. I think most guys would have. Including you.

I actually had a similiar incident to the scenario DY described. An attractive young lady literally threw herself on me when my wife was out of town and that was exactly my response. I pushed her off me before she could even get a kiss in and told her I couldn't cause I love my wife and then I went home and got tanked cause SHE WAS FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do love my wife and no way could I hurt her like that but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sorely tried and tempted which is why I got drunk. I don't like being put to the test like that.

You're a good man!

You pussy. You can dish it out but you can't take.Yo momma too! Oh and by the way Damo....if your gonna pull that stuff be consistant. I wasn't the one that brought up "young girls" PiMP did. (See post #30)...and you're also making an assumption his daughter is a kid.

Tsk, tsk.

Now, Mott, please don't imply that the Dalai Damocles enforces the rules in an unfair manner.
Nonono.gif

:lol: Let me make the high school sex remark back at you,

Thats not what your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter said when I skull fucked them last night.

Exactly! What's a guy to do? We're not made of stone!

My sister and I were driving into town with a great uncle of mine when we were younger and we drove through a construction project. My Uncle took a real looooooong look at the leggy blonde flag girl who was wearing a pair of daisy dukes. My sister was scandalized and told my uncle he was to old to be looking at women that way. My uncle said "I'm old.....not dead!"

Back