I am half socked.

Sock on or Sock off?

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I was going to head out earlier to buy some food, and so I put on a sock, then I got lazy, and never finished putting on my other sock. I just realized I've been sitting here for 2 hours only half socked.

Being half socked is a bizarre feeling. one foot feels the carpet, the other foot feels the cottony goodness. When one foot touches the other, my feet play off each other in symbiotic fashion. But the unbalanced nature of my feet at this time is starting to be unsettling. Overall, I think I'm starting to notice the ever so slight difference in weight on my left foot.

Should I put on my other sock, or should I take my active sock off?

i'm not sure whether to laugh or cringe that this conversation is happening on the interwebs.

anyway

i wear socks as little as possible. when at home....no socks, wear shorts....unless it is really cold.

I was going to head out earlier to buy some food, and so I put on a sock, then I got lazy, and never finished putting on my other sock. I just realized I've been sitting here for 2 hours only half socked.

Being half socked is a bizarre feeling. one foot feels the carpet, the other foot feels the cottony goodness. When one foot touches the other, my feet play off each other in symbiotic fashion. But the unbalanced nature of my feet at this time is starting to be unsettling. Overall, I think I'm starting to notice the ever so slight difference in weight on my left foot.

Well I guess this answers my question about how the new vaporizer is working.

i put it down for 2 day shipping. not here yet. They are saying it's going to take 4 business days. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK is that all about? Fucking amazon.

You should stop taking acid. :palm:

It means he is a whole ass. That has been my play on the word and the insult for several months now. You might say, "it's not as good of an insult because the ass might be hot, and so forth," but the whole ass also includes the hole, so I consider it a moot point.

the way they get you is they say two days is for the actual delivery, but they sit around with their thumbs up their asses for another 2 days before sending it out. bullshit.

Grind is a fucking lazy asswhole. Just look at his shitty modding during the last round of Werewolf.

the fuck are you talking about. guaranteed i was the most active mod in any game. go look at how often the vote counts were being updated. almost every time someone voted the vote count was updated in like 10 minutes... i was basically refreshing the page every 5 minutes as long as the game was going on.

Had shit to do friday night, deal with it :p

lol look at the advertisement i am getting for this thread:

gX4jW.png

I don't want feet shoes. those are weird.

Back