I am half socked.

Sock on or Sock off?

• Total voters
Aloe vera socks? Wouldn't you destroy them in the wash?

They're infused with aloe vera, and after a couple of washings I am sure that it all comes out, but they are still really soft and nice. And you just buy a lot of them when they go on sale so you have nice, new, fresh aloe vera socks often. They feel good and they keep your feet soft. I realize this isn't a concern for most men, but it should be. Just my opinion. :)

They're infused with aloe vera, and after a couple of washings I am sure that it all comes out, but they are still really soft and nice. And you just buy a lot of them when they go on sale so you have nice, new, fresh aloe vera socks often. They feel good and they keep your feet soft. I realize this isn't a concern for most men, but it should be. Just my opinion. :)
Those should be banned! There just one more feminine trick to get us men to give you a foot massage!!!

I have my own theory about socks. Everyone has done laundry and ended up with an unmatched sock, right? Ever wonder what happened to the other sock? Well here's my theory. When you put a pair of sock into the dryer and it starts to spin the start charge created animates the sockes. Then the combination of heat and centrifugal force opens a temporarly dimensional portal. The animated socks see this opening and attempt to excape but not all do. That's how you end up with lone sock. What evidence do I have of this phenomena? Well have you ever seen a dirty old crusty sock laying in the middle of the road? That's one that didn't make it.

Sounds completely reasonable to me...

Back