I am thankful for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFC2xER.jpg

all you turkeys.....

I'm thankful for my continued good health, thankful for the love and respect I get from my family, friends and our two cats. I'm thankful to God for giving me strength every day and for having a president that cares about our country. And I'm thankful to all of you on this site, whom without, we wouldn't HAVE this. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I'm thankful for my continued good health, thankful for the love and respect I get from my family, friends and our two cats. I'm thankful to God for giving me strength every day and for having a president that cares about our country. And I'm thankful to all of you on this site, whom without, we wouldn't HAVE this. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I believe the reason MicRAWTurd tries to ruin holidays for others is he has no one to share the holiday with other than the winos and homeless at the rescue mission.

Why do you hate America? Every corner of the globe had indigenous people absorbed by other cultures nothing new here.

Absorbed? :lolup:

You mean slaughtered, moved off their lands and shoved into the most godforsaken areas in the country.

These days we call it genocide.

Absorbed? :lolup:

You mean slaughtered, moved off their lands and shoved into the most godforsaken areas in the country.

These days we call it genocide.

No, these days we call it colonialism which has been practiced since man started walking the earth.

No, these days we call it colonialism which has been practiced since man started walking the earth.

It always amazes me that the liberals who bitch about this the most have yet to give back their homes and land to the Native Americans.

Here, we had Manifest Destiny, the Indian Removal Act, Trail of Tears, on and on.

Mass slaughter of the natives. Genocide.

And you rationalize it with the lame “colonialism”.

What a fucking loser.

Here, we had Manifest Destiny, the Indian Removal Act, Trail of Tears, on and on.

Mass slaughter of the natives. Genocide.

And you rationalize it with the lame “colonialism”.

What a fucking loser.

look it up dumb ass.
Colonialism is a practice of domination, which involves the subjugation of one people to another.
Subjugation is like oppression or conquest: one group takes control over another and forces them to do as they're told.
con·quest
/ˈkänˌkwest/
noun
noun: conquest
the subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back