I am very proud of my white heritage,..VERY proud in fact!

Stone

Contributor
Truth is,....we ALL should be, no matter what heritage we may happen to have. Who's with me?!! Lets get an actual head count. Certainly this is an idea we should ALL be able to agree on. Unless you are some racist idiot of course. ;)

:dealwithit:

I don't consider pigmentation a heritage.

I have no idea what my roots are, and I really don't care. I respect that others put importance in theirs however

O.K,...so far nobody else is proud of their heritage. THAT MUST SUCK. I feel for you. But others will be no doubt.

Truth is,....we ALL should be, no matter what heritage we may happen to have. Who's with me?!! Lets get an actual head count. Certainly this is an idea we should ALL be able to agree on. Unless you are some racist idiot of course. ;)

What the f*ck is “white heritage?”

Maybe cause I live in the NorthEast, I never heard anyone describe themselves as white, I mean there are all kinds of ethnic, racial, cultural, and social groupings, but “white,” can’t say I’ve ever heard that one.

O.K,...so far nobody else is proud of their heritage. THAT MUST SUCK. I feel for you. But others will be no doubt.

I'm proud of my accomplishments. I personally think it is sophomoric to be proud of things I am not responsible for. I have had to fight to not claim pride in what me kids did as well - so I get how it is easy for this sense of pride to transfer to people.

How did you go about being born white? Was it difficult to do?

giphy.gif

maybe he took bleach baths everyday?

Maybe cause I live in the NorthEast, I never heard anyone describe themselves as white, I mean there are all kinds of ethnic, racial, cultural, and social groupings, but “white,” can’t say I’ve ever heard that one.

Really? Thats odd. You mean when you dumb fucks in the Northeast have to fill out certain paperwork or the census they ask if you are Italian, German, Irish, Ugandan, Chinese,.....??? :cool:

It is the racial category checked by 76.3% on the census report. Hispanics check white for race and then also check Hispanic.

What white heritage? The KKK? Vikings? Scots? The drunken fighting Irishmen? The gay heritage? The white spanking heritage? From a long line of Christopher Columbus? What?

How did you go about being born white? Was it difficult to do?

:laugh:

I'm super proud that not only did I choose white parents, I picked white parents who valued education and a work ethic and who had the means to live in an excellent school district! Yay me!

Noted. So you too think the term WHITE privilege is bullshit. Must be,... it doesnt even EXIST. BTW,...thanks for playing. :cool:

I'm proud of my accomplishments. I personally think it is sophomoric to be proud of things I am not responsible for. I have had to fight to not claim pride in what me kids did as well - so I get how it is easy for this sense of pride to transfer to people.

And there you go. Well said.

What is “white heritage?”

Same as black heritage..they even have a commemorative black heritage stamp

Back