I am very proud of my white heritage,..VERY proud in fact!

I am very proud of my white heritage,..VERY proud in fact!

I would imagine you are. You probably have little other than that in life, so need to take credit for how easy you can sunburn. There were other people who could sunburn that easily, that did great things.

Really? Thats odd. You mean when you dumb fucks in the Northeast have to fill out certain paperwork or the census they ask if you are Italian, German, Irish, Ugandan, Chinese,.....??? :cool:

So you are saying that a checked box on a piece of paper defines who your are? That you get your cultural identity off of an application?

I knew this would be funny watching libtards react. And IT IS. I even got one of the dumb fucks to admit there is no such thing as White privilege already! ;)

:magagrin:

Truth is,....we ALL should be, no matter what heritage we may happen to have. Who's with me?!! Lets get an actual head count. Certainly this is an idea we should ALL be able to agree on. Unless you are some racist idiot of course. ;)

:dealwithit:

You're a bit of a racist idiot yourself if you think your heritage is racial when it is cultural.

Truth is,....we ALL should be, no matter what heritage we may happen to have. Who's with me?!! Lets get an actual head count. Certainly this is an idea we should ALL be able to agree on. Unless you are some racist idiot of course. ;)

:dealwithit:

There is no such thing as white culture, white heritage, or a unique white experience either in the United States or Europe.

I am proud of my family's East Slavic heritage, culture, and history which I can trace back to the late 15th century.

What is “white heritage?”

Same as black heritage..they even have a commemorative black heritage stamp

What a minute, now white heritage is the same as back heritage?

So tell us, what is the common cultural consensus that white heritage people share?

How did you go about being born white? Was it difficult to do?

Where in OP does it say you should be born white? What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously? Are you unable to read? And 3 other assholes liked your stupidity. Amazing

Where in OP does it say you should be born white? What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously? Are you unable to read?

Most of them have TERRIBLE comprehension problems. Never seen anything like it.

Wrong of course
Nope.
The Irish, Finns, Greeks, Albanians, Spaniards, and Russians do not have a shared culture, nor did their immigrants have a shared "white" experience in America.

I have taken literally dozens of university-level history courses in the last 30 years, and not one single professor or text book taught about a white culture.

That is the kind of thing only Klansmen subscribe to

You're a bit of a racist idiot yourself if you think your heritage is racial when it is cultural.

Says the guy with the racist sig line....:laugh:

Here....I can do it too. Weeeeeeeeeee aint it fun!

Black Lives matter,...but are overrated.

What a stupid thing to say about anyone. But yeah, you are pretty stupid so I suppose it cant be helped really.

Many of them are actually Scotch btw

Why do you hate your Scottish Heritage so much that you want to hide it behind being a general "white"?

Is this to do with your family not trusting you to run the family business?

Back