I can't believe a woman wrote this

I've dated girls who said they like to be hit, and dominated with some pretty rough stuff, blood, bruises. Of course Im too whitebread for all that, so those relationships didn't work out. I think it kinda sick, but people think that about gays or doggy style too.

This is mental illness.

I have to admitt I didnt read it but if it involves physical harm than this person is metally ill.

Role playing is one thing, actual harm is an entirely different ball game.

Anyone who hits this woman wether she wants it or not is commiting assault.

If someone asked you to cook and eat them and you did would the police let you go?

LOL I haven't read the link, but if someone is into it rough what's the problem?

Yeah, thats pretty effed up. If you are like most people, anyway.

But the author obviously enjoys rough sex.

I think men dressing up as women is pretty effed up.

I think boxing is a pretty effed up sport.

But what I think and what other people want can be very different things. I have known women who truly enjoy rough sex. And I am not talking about mild stuff, but being brutalized, whipped, humiliated ect.

But if this woman wants her sex this way (probably only occasionally), then who are we to say she is ill?

Isn't this a lot like SouthernMan calling homosexuals mentally ill?

To each their own.

Yeah, thats pretty effed up. If you are like most people, anyway.

But the author obviously enjoys rough sex.

I think men dressing up as women is pretty effed up.

I think boxing is a pretty effed up sport.

But what I think and what other people want can be very different things. I have known women who truly enjoy rough sex. And I am not talking about mild stuff, but being brutalized, whipped, humiliated ect.

But if this woman wants her sex this way (probably only occasionally), then who are we to say she is ill?

Isn't this a lot like SouthernMan calling homosexuals mentally ill?

To each their own.

Is it a certainty that the author is female? I couldn't find any verification of that, and it's always wise to be skeptical when reading anonymous material.
I suppose it could be a woman, but isn't necessarily so.

Is it a certainty that the author is female? I couldn't find any verification of that, and it's always wise to be skeptical when reading anonymous material.
I suppose it could be a woman, but isn't necessarily so.

Very true, Thorn.

It sounds like it was written by somebody who lives in the subculture of bdsm. They have a very interesting perspective on some things that many believe is wrong.

It sounds like it was written by somebody who lives in the subculture of bdsm. They have a very interesting perspective on some things that many believe is wrong.

Its odd that so many who would defend homosexuality are so adamant that this is bad.

I've dated girls who said they like to be hit, and dominated with some pretty rough stuff, blood, bruises. Of course Im too whitebread for all that, so those relationships didn't work out. I think it kinda sick, but people think that about gays or doggy style too.

"whitebread"? is that what they're calling guys who like to take it up the A with a dildo now?

Its odd that so many who would defend homosexuality are so adamant that this is bad.

Why is that odd? Rape and homosexuality don't go hand in hand. This idiot thinks that her husband owns her body and its impossible for him to rape her. She's got some issues and her commentary didn't center around "role playing" rape, she (or he as Thorn pointed out), thinks there's a time and a place for it. That's fucked up.

Why is that odd? Rape and homosexuality don't go hand in hand. This idiot thinks that her husband owns her body and its impossible for him to rape her. She's got some issues and her commentary didn't center around "role playing" rape, she (or he as Thorn pointed out), thinks there's a time and a place for it. That's fucked up.

What I read showed someone that enjoys the FANTASY of rape. Not an actual rape.

In fact, the author goes so far as to tell us about incapacitating a stranger who attempted to rape.

The author says she does not condone rape or abuse.

But what I am talking about is the people who say "what happens between consenting adults is no one else's business", when they are saying that homosexuality is ok. And yet in this instance, something between consenting adults is not ok.

I am not condoning actual rape. Nor an I condemning homosexuality.

I was just remarking that consent seems important on some issues and less on others.

This is mental illness.

I have to admitt I didnt read it but if it involves physical harm than this person is metally ill.

If someone asked you to cook and eat them and you did would the police let you go?
The highlighted part is not true. People consent to being hit all the time and it is not a crime. Boxers, who sometimes get head injuries, and not just pros, amatures and children who box also consent to a battery. People involved in BDSM relationships no matter the serverity are NOT committing a crime. I was on a legal team that represented a man for murder that was ultimately cleared of the murder and the death was ruled death by sexual misadventure. She was asphixiated during sex and luckily they had enough episodes of this videotaped and in their collection to clear him of the charge of murder and rape. Happens more than you know

What I read showed someone that enjoys the FANTASY of rape. Not an actual rape.

In fact, the author goes so far as to tell us about incapacitating a stranger who attempted to rape.

The author says she does not condone rape or abuse.

But what I am talking about is the people who say "what happens between consenting adults is no one else's business", when they are saying that homosexuality is ok. And yet in this instance, something between consenting adults is not ok.

I am not condoning actual rape. Nor an I condemning homosexuality.

I was just remarking that consent seems important on some issues and less on others.

This site does not advocate role playing or acting out sexual fantasies. It's about the subjugation of women 'It is often the most resistant women who are the most deeply submissive.' BDSM is gender friendly. This is not.

Plus, the use or the bible to justify their rabid brainwashing and abuse should set off alarm bells.

Last edited:
The highlighted part is not true. People consent to being hit all the time and it is not a crime. Boxers, who sometimes get head injuries, and not just pros, amatures and children who box also consent to a battery. People involved in BDSM relationships no matter the serverity are NOT committing a crime. I was on a legal team that represented a man for murder that was ultimately cleared of the murder and the death was ruled death by sexual misadventure. She was asphixiated during sex and luckily they had enough episodes of this videotaped and in their collection to clear him of the charge of murder and rape. Happens more than you know
That depends, there was a dude arrested in Ohio for swatting his wife (consentually) with a brush in a freak club that catered to the BDSM crowd.

That depends, there was a dude arrested in Ohio for swatting his wife (consentually) with a brush in a freak club that catered to the BDSM crowd.
Was he arrested for battery or some other crime relating to the sexual nature of the event?

Back