I can't believe a woman wrote this

The laws in Ohio do not allow the woman to choose whether charges are pressed. Because he hit her with the brush (spanking) he was busted for battery.
NM is the same but Battery on a household member is an an unwanted touching in a rude insolent or angry manner. By definition a consensual encounter cannot be unwanted, rude, insolent or angry. Ohio cannot pass a law that interferes with two peoples BDSM relationship. They may not like it or think it is icky but they cannot interfere.

NM is the same but Battery on a household member is an an unwanted touching in a rude insolent or angry manner. By definition a consensual encounter cannot be unwanted, rude, insolent or angry. Ohio cannot pass a law that interferes with two peoples BDSM relationship. They may not like it or think it is icky but they cannot interfere.
It was a big deal in that community at the same time as I was researching that (unpublished) book that I was writing. Ohio's high courts upheld the conviction. I don't know what happened after that and there was very few news stories about it. Almost all the information I had on it came from within the community sharing local news stories...

:dunno:

The bitch that wrote that was responding to the article we are discussing.

I guess I was confused in that the thread seemed to be about the article itself, not the nutball responding to it.

oh, I thought the author wrote that. my bad.

oh, I thought the author wrote that. my bad.

I thought you had mistaken that for the author's ideas.

But I love seeing anyone say they made a mistake. Thank you, Milady. Integrity isn't dead. Thats good to know.

Back