I CHALLENGE you all to a drink off

In North Seattle, there are no Wal-Mart's close by. Plus, I can't drive my car until I have the brakes checked by Midas, because I drove it with improperly installed chain cables, and they came loose, tore off, and effed up my breaks. So much for trying to be prepared for more ice and snow...

(3) 1oz Goldschlager
(2) Rum & egg nog
(1) Jack on rocks

Currently working on my 2nd beer (Blue Moon) and feeling swell. :)

(3) 1oz Goldschlager
(2) Rum & egg nog
(1) Jack on rocks

Currently working on my 2nd beer (Blue Moon) and feeling swell. :)

3rd beer finished, and I am drunk.

Sadly I wasn't able to start until after dinner, 'cause my grandparents aren't supposed to know my family drinks. Lolz

Damn, that was fun last night. We'll wait for Beefy to chime in, but since I had 10 liters of beer yesterday, I think I blew Grind out of the water.

Hard to say. But about half a fifth of bourbon and about 10 beers. I'm feelin' it today. I look like the walking dead.

all you gotta do is drink water before you go to bed. that's a freebie for all you old folks that have been out of college for too long.

Also, don't take any pills before sleeping, that doesn't help and actually makes your liver work more to clean out both the pills and the alcohol.

I had no hangover because I only had one beer..

:D

I wound up busting open a bottle of wine, and we have some champagne on hand, so I had like 3 glasses of wine and a glass of champagne. We toasted my nephew, Miles, who was born last week on tuesday.

I wound up busting open a bottle of wine, and we have some champagne on hand, so I had like 3 glasses of wine and a glass of champagne. We toasted my nephew, Miles, who was born last week on tuesday.

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Oh, I love babies! Congrats to your family!

Back