I Don't Know Why Democrats Hate Trump

Trump is still fighting for Constitutional America, not understanding that it is gone and is not coming back.

The Revolution has zero interest in allowing this, so all who follow him must be punished.

RecTheRegime is a great slogan:

From avowed Marxist to thought criminal,
@RecTheRegime
gave me his remedy to totalitarianism in these United States!It inspires hope to see how versed he was in Australia's Covid response which "scared him to death" - rightfully so!Despite being the frontrunner for the Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate, he just missed out. The regime still needs to be Rec'd, onwards and upwards towards Liberty we fight!

Don’t think many democrats deify George Floyd. Also not sure how your picture advanced your posit. However with Trump it’s not really a democrat thing to hate him, it’s more of a ‘decent human being’ thing. Glad I could help.

On this point I agree. The man was a victim of deadly police brutality. Justice was served as his murderer is now behind bars. I don't deny people's right to grieve or memorials, but a statue is a bit much.

But let's not forget, Cheeto Jeezus will be able to get re-elected to POTUS despite being a convicted criminal and most likely never be jailed for all his legal violations. Floyd could and didn't reach any equivalent with his criminal priors.

Don’t think many democrats deify George Floyd. Also not sure how your picture advanced your posit. However with Trump it’s not really a democrat thing to hate him, it’s more of a ‘decent human being’ thing. Glad I could help.
1717417411697.pngView attachment 267211717417517635.png

1717417863862.png1717417911407.png1717417937589.png

Reactions: TOP
1717417978281.png1717418001696.png

Political prisoner.
Why do you hate and reject the US Constitution? The trial for Dereck Chauvin was conducted according to the rules set out in the US Constitution. Chauvin is able to appeal his conviction under the rules set out in the US Constitution.

Hunter Bide trial is starting today following the same constitutional protections that the trial for Dereck Chauvin had.

Why do you hate and reject the US Constitution? The trial for Dereck Chauvin was conducted according to the rules set out in the US Constitution. Chauvin is able to appeal his conviction under the rules set out in the US Constitution.

Hunter Bide trial is starting today following the same constitutional protections that the trial for Dereck Chauvin had.
I just wanted to quote this... For obvious reasons... https://m.imdb.com/title/tt30022239/

Back